Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Okay so, before i begin, i've been away for a long time but now i'm back active on the forums..

We all know vanity, we all know vanity points. But these points don't make any sense anymore...
I mean i have a Diamond rank and i get 2000 vanity points everyday.. I can't use the points because i have almost every vanity gadget, glass, hat. And there are 1000 posts out there on the cubecraft forum about a vanity update with awesome creative idea's but i haven't seen a vanity update yet. And yes, i know the devs are pretty busy with island games but a vanity update has been suggested like 5000 times before, and then i mean its really time for this.. I'm not gonna give an example of a new gadget or a new hat bc if you search for vanity you will see a lot posts with new idea's.

Please make work of this.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I certainly agree with a Vantiy update. It's really needed and it'd be awesome.

I also know that the Developers are busy with a very big and massive Skywars update and with the new Island Games, so yeah. They're very busy.

Reactions: YaDasLenny

TheHunterBas

Apr 16, 2015
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I totally agree with you. They should lower the amount you get a day or make everything more expensive. Take the cubelet system as a example, its hard to get them and you can get double items, which makes it take a long time to get everything.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I've seen a lot of vanity related suggestions the past month(s) and I surely think this has to be one of the next updates. As you pronounced, the developers are indeed busy with Island Games and a massive Skywars update from what I've heard. I overall agree with you, it'd be an awesome update. I won't say it's actually needed right now but it would be nice if there will be one forthwith.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom