Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

Seems really cool but only if they add in an elytra somewhere :P
Love my elytra

A

A pigeon

What sort of thread doesnt include The Legend Of Zelda main theme!1!1!1!1!1!1?!??1111
Also the BOTW Main theme , its slightly different
Couple of splatoon 2 themes , spongebob

Hypixel theme

comfyyy

@Camezonda @Efcluke94 @rubik_cube_man
I have an idea for you guys! Cubecraft is going to turn five very soon, that should become a huge party! A huge party.. For the players :) Please, go through all suggestions and decide what you guys think should be added! Add this all at the same time, it will be a HUGE party!
Here are some suggestions (that have been recently suggested and) that really should be added in my opinion!

Vanity Overhaul (this thread): https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/vanity-overhaul-needed.202095/
Leaderboard Updat (by me): https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/monthly-leaderboards.202041/
Winstreaks (by me): https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/winstreaks.202018/
Auto kit (by @Sebbikul): https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/auto-kit.202073/
More languages (by @Berhadio): https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/more-languages.201983/

I think you guys should also make more miniatures, maybe some you can find in Cubelets?
Thanks a lot for taking time out of your schedule! :rolleyes:
Yessssss please this would be EPIC.

Reactions: Priley

comfyyy

The Vanity system was outdated from the day it was added (May 10th, 2015), and is in my opinion, beginning to do more harm than good. Here are three issues that the current system is creating:
-Vanity incentives cannot be given to certain games, because vanity has been bleached of any value it once had
-Vanity is no longer an incentive to play/donate, because nobody can see what you're wearing anyways
-Vanity additions no longer make for plausible updates, because the Vanity menus are already overly saturated

This thread will look into tackling these three flaws one at a time.

Cubelet variants

Let's work on the first flaw for now: Vanity has no value. I propose changing the way the cubelet drop system works. Currently, you have a chance to earn a cubelet with every win (except in Arcade!), your chance corresponding with how long the game typically lasts. I propose adding different types of cubelets, each of which can only be earned by playing specific games. Here's an example:

Exotic Cubelet - Earned through special occasion || Can be used to unlock everything!
Gorgeous Cubelet - Earned through Minerware and Arcade || Can be used to unlock Legendary & Mythical clothing and Magnificent Melodies
Angry Cubelet - Earned through PvP and Survival Games || Can be used to unlock Legendary & Mythical weaponry and kill dialogues
Heavy Cubelet - Earned through TD and Blockwars || Can be used to unlock Legendary & Mythical cages
Light Cubelet - Earned through Skywars, Eggwars and LI || Can be used to unlock Legendary & Mythical hats
Lunar Cubelet - Earned through Game of the Week & Seasonal games || Can be used to unlock morph stars and pets

This system will encourage people to play a wider variety of games, especially the Lunar Cubelet which will require you to play something different every week. This way, you're not unlocking every single reward exclusively through say, Skywars. You won't get any Legendary or Mythical items other than hats in that game.

What is Game of the Week?
'Game of the Week' will be a new option in the Cubecraft Directory, one that will take you to a specific game that alternates weekly. In this game, you will receive 25% more experience and points, and will have a shot at receiving Lunar Cubelets by winning the designated game. Some games need this addition in their current states.

So, what effect will these changes have?
These changes will add value to the rarest items the server has to offer, by limiting the number of ways they can be received. It also adds value to entire outfits and vanity loadouts, since it conveys the mastery of multiple games. Lastly, it incentivises players to experience different games than they otherwise would. But, vanity items still lack value... why not add new types of vanity rewards? This tackles problem #3 too: There's little room for new additions. We can't add many more hats because there are so many of them already, but how about items you can wield?

New vanity categories

Morph Stars
Morph Stars will be a new interface consisting of very few Mythical unlocks. They'll each take the shape of a Nether star, and when selected, will morph the player into a certain entity. This effect will not follow the player into games.

Chicken Star - Morphs the player into a chicken || Legendary
Calf Star - Morphs the player into a cow calf || Legendary
Lamb Star - Morphs the player into a baby sheep || Legendary
Piglet Star - Morphs the player into a baby pig || Legendary
Mushroom Star - Morphs the player into a mooshroom calf || Mythical

Morph Stars are only acquirable via Lunar Cubelets, meaning players will have to participate in the Game of the Week to have a slim chance of getting them.

Item wields
'Item wields' will be split into two interfaces; one for on-hand (fighting hand), and one for off-hand (support hand). When you log in, your last selected items will be in your inventory, allowing for quick re-selection. Alternatively, they'll still be in your hands, similarly to how hats and armour work.

On-hand:
Wooden sword - Rare
Wooden axe - Rare
Wooden shovel - Rare
Wooden hoe - Rare
Wooden pickaxe - Rare
Dandelion - Rare

Stone sword - Legendary
Stone axe - Legendary
Stone shovel - Legendary
Stone hoe - Legendary
Stone pickaxe - Legendary
Bow - Legendary
Poppy - Legendary
Book - Legendary

Iron sword - Mythical
Iron axe - Mythical
Iron Shovel - Mythical
Iron hoe - Mythical
Iron Pickaxe - Mythical
Enchanted bow - Mythical
TNT - Mythical
Allium - Mythical
Enchanted book - Mythical
Trident - Mythical

Diamond sword - Mythical + Level 65
Diamond axe - Mythical + Level 65
Diamond shovel - Mythical + Level 65
Diamond hoe - Mythical + Level 65
Diamond pickaxe - Mythical + Level 65
Netherstar - Mythical + Level 100
Enchanted trident - Mythical + Level 100

Enchanted diamond sword - Mythical + Level 150
Enchanted diamond axe - Mythical + Level 150
Enchanted diamond shovel - Mythical + Level 150
Enchanted diamond hoe - Mythical + Level 150
Enchanted diamond pickaxe - Mythical + Level 150

Off-hand:
Wooden sword - Rare
Wooden axe - Rare

Stone sword - Legendary
Stone axe - Legendary
Arrow - Legendary
Book - Legendary
Clock - Legendary
Compass - Legendary

Iron sword - Mythical
Iron axe - Mythical
Enchanted arrow - Mythical
Enchanted book - Mythical
Map (Interactive!) - Mythical

Diamond sword - Mythical + Level 65
Diamond axe - Mythical + Level 65
Diamond shovel - Mythical + Level 65
Diamond hoe - Mythical + Level 65
Diamond pickaxe - Mythical + Level 65
Golden apple - Mythical + Level 75
God apple - Mythical + Level 100

Enchanted diamond sword - Mythical + Level 150
Enchanted diamond axe - Mythical + Level 150

Bucket - 5,000 vanity points
Bucket of water - 15,000 vanity points
Bucket of lava - 15,000 vanity points
Eye of Ender - 15,000 vanity points
End Crystal - 25,000 vanity points
Ender chest - 50,000 vanity points
Bucket of milk - 50,000 vanity points
Cookie - 50,000 vanity points

Note: All of the listed items are only acquirable via Angry Cubelets, meaning players will have to participate in PvP and Survival Games to acquire them.

Kill dialogues
'Kill dialogues' will be another new interface in the 'Vanity' menu, and will allow you to choose from a number of dialogues to appear when you kill a player.

Kfcluke94 was killed by DivinePersephone (Default)
Kfcluke94 was destroyed by DivinePersephone (Rare)
Kfcluke94 was no match for DivinePersephone (Rare)
Kfcluke94 was Annihilated by DivinePersephone (Legendary)
Kfcluke94 was sent to the Void by DivinePersephone (Legendary)
Can anybody beat DivinePersephone? Kfcluke94 can't (Legendary)

DivinePersephone wiped the floor with kfcluke94 (Mythical)
DivinePersephone sent Kfcluke94 to the Underworld (Mythical)
DivinePersephone sent Kfcluke94 to the deep freezer (Legendary)

Note: All of the listed items are only acquirable via Angry Cubelets, meaning players will have to participate in PvP and Survival Games to acquire them.

Also note: These dialogues will override all default dialogues in every game except FFA and Assassins.

Magnificent melodies
'Magnificent melodies' is an ace idea by @Stainfullterror (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-vanity-background-music-for-win-effects.202263/#post-939677).

'Magificant melodies' will be yet another vanity interface, that will allow you to select a short note-block tune. Said tune will be played whenever you win a game (Note: If in MinerWare, only first place's tune will play. If in team-based games, the MVP's tune will play).

-Cat - Mojang/C418 (500 points purchase)
-13 - Mojang/C418 (1,000 points purchase)
-Ward - Mojang/C418 (5,000 points purchase)

-Mario death jingle - Super Mario (Legendary)
-Under the Sea - Little Mermaid (Legendary)
-He lives in you - Lion King 2 (Legendary)
-I Need a Hero - Bonnie Tyler (Legendary)

-Sea Shanty 2 - Runescape (Legendary)
-Battle Against a True Hero Undertale - (Mythical)
-Megalivania - Undertale (Mythical)
-Mario flag jingle - Super Mario (Mythical)
-Kiss from a Rose - Seal (Mythical)
-Song of Storms - The Legend of Zelda: OoT (Mythical)
-Imperial March - Star Wars (Mythical)
-You're the best around - Joe Esposito (Mythical + level 100)

Note: All of the listed items are only acquirable via Gorgeous Cubelets, meaning players will have to participate in Arcade and Minerware to acquire them.

Animated cages

Cages are boring at the moment. The existing cages, like most existing items, will still be acquirable through any cubelet. Animated cages however, will be limited only to Heavy Cubelets.

River || A cage of suspended water || Rare
Red river || A cage of suspended lava and red glass || Rare
Oceanic || A cage of suspended water, which expels various fish || Legendary
Molten || A cage of suspended lava and red glass, which expels blaze rods || Legendary
Milky || A cage of white glass and terracotta, which expels buckets of milk || Mythical
Void || A cage of obsidian and black glass, which expels Eyes of Ender || Mythical

Note: All of the listed items are only acquirable via Heavy Cubelets, meaning players will have to participate in Tower Defence and Blockwars to acquire them.

Shields
As you've all undoubtedly noticed, there's a 'Shields' option in the Vanity interface. See, a long time ago, I suggested adding customisable shields, and the idea was well-enough received to be considered. The developer who was originally working on the project has since resigned, and probably took all motivation to make the project happen with him. Considering this is a vanity suggestion thread, why not bring the idea back to life? Here's the full suggestion in screenshot form, since it was not posted originally in a public forum:
View attachment 140413
View attachment 140414

Basically, pay vanity points and you can customise your own shield :) Obviously Money Walls has been removed, but everything else would still apply today. You could lock access to wither-skull and god apple customisations behind Legendary / Mythical Aesthetic/Heavy Cubelets. It might be a lot of work to develop, but if somebody has the time, I'm sure it'd make PvP a lot more interesting to look at.

Clothing
The Wardrobe interface is pretty barren, consisting only of dyed and (admittedly cool) animated leather. Let's add armour!

Diamond helmet - Legendary
Diamond chestplate - Legendary
Diamond platelegs - Legendary
Diamond boots - Legendary

Enchanted diamond helmet - Mythical
Enchanted diamond chestplate - Mythical
Enchanted diamond platelegs - Mythical
Enchanted diamond boots - Mythical

Bee helmet - Mythical
Bee chesptlate - Mythical
Bee platelegs - Mythical
Bee boots - Mythical

Note: All of the listed items are only acquirable via Gorgeous Cubelets, meaning players will have to participate in Arcade and MinerWare to acquire them.

Also note: Anybody who has already unlocked pieces of the Bee outfit will not need to re-unlock them.

Non-vanity drops
Why not add some non-vanity drops to cubelets?
50 points - Uncommon
100 points - Rare
200 points - Legendary
500 points - Mythical
2,500 points - Mythical

30 minutes of double xp - Uncommon
45 minutes of double xp - Rare
60 minutes of double xp - Legendary
120 minutes of double xp - Mythical
240 minutes of double xp - Mythical

25 experience - Common
50 experience - Common
100 experience - Uncommon
125 experience - Uncommon
200 experience - Rare
350 experience - Rare
500 experience - Legendary
750 experience - Mythical
2,500 experience - Mythical
10,000 experience - Mythical

Note: All of the items listed are acquirable via any cubelet. They will each share a rarity.

Problem #2 - Nobody can see your vanity, so why bother?

I've had a gripe with vanity overrides ever since the option to disable players was introduced (not that by any means this was a bad addition!) Thus, this update would not be complete without enabling vanity options in waiting lobbies! This means that you'll be able to show off your morphs, held items and worn equipment whilst waiting for your Eggwars or Minerware game to start! Great, right!?

What is an Exotic Cubelet?

An Exotic Cubelet cannot be opened, but can instead be converted to any other type of cubelet. For every five currently existing cubelets a player has, they will be given one Exotic Cubelet following the update (assuming it happens). So, for myself, who currently has 61 cubelets in-game, I will lose them and instead receive twelve Exotic Cubelets. If somebody has 105 cubelets, they'll lose them and get 21 Exotic Cubelets instead. Simples :)

Also, Exotic Cubelets will be obtainable through giveaways via Twitch, Twitter and the forums, as well as on special occasions to all players (See thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/birthday-xmas-and-new-years-event.202094/)

New Cubelet Interface

When you click on a cubelet machine, this interface will pop up:
View attachment 140403
New Cubelet interface, displaying the cubelet's name and quantity left
Would it send a message across the lobby, like, "LetsPlayFair is unlocking a HEAVY cubelet" ?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom