Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No, its fine

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think there should to be a vanilla themed eggwars map. I dont mean do fancy stuff with world edit stuff, I mean the map should be directly taken from a vanilla world, with small changes.

Examples of good changes
- If mid has a big mountain, perhaps there could be lava flowing off the sides
- If part of mid is underwater, maybe there should a temple and guardians. I personally think having mobs in eggwars would be REALLY cool
Sum it up - Make the map feel like it is vanilla. A forest, water pools, perhaps lava pools, Maybe even a village

What not to add
- Jungles, they have really tall trees that would make camping/skybasing WAY to easy

Maybe its just me, but playing eggwars in what feels like a vanilla world would be really cool.

Reactions: Colleeee and LlTE

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
EggWars without a void wouldn't really be EggWars. It also wouldn't be really fair, because vanilla worlds are never symmetrical so certain island will have an advantage. They could make it a game mode temporarily, to see how the community reacts. But it's a no from me.

Reactions: LlTE and Younisco

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
EggWars without a void wouldn't really be EggWars. It also wouldn't be really fair, because vanilla worlds are never symmetrical so certain island will have an advantage. They could make it a game mode temporarily, to see how the community reacts. But it's a no from me.
There would still be void. I totally think eggwars needs a void. I just mean the islands would make it feel like a vanilla world

Reactions: LlTE

Flufare

May 28, 2020
Probably something that's modelled after a vanilla world would be good. So a custom made mountain that serves as mid, and small islands that represent where you start. It'd be like a cluster of islands if they were to add it, with the mid being a single large one. The "sea" that would surround these islands would be the void.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I mean it sounds fun, but the problem is it isnt gonne look like eggwars. I mean if u would do it, it would look weird in my opinion. But I understand what you mean. But if u CubeCraft would do it they should at different biome's on every island. It would like fantastic!

Reactions: Flufare
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom