Good idea?

• Yes

• No (Explain why not)

Results are only viewable after voting.

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Okay hey cubecraft Players / Staff

I may have an idea for valentine, I thought about it because in 4 days it's already valentine. So I thought it might be nice to add an extra gadget for that one day of the year. It is a bit late for this idea. But maybe different for 2021?

My idea:
I thought it might be nice to add a "Cupid Bow" in the lobby. And the effect that if you shoot, for example, you get a happy villager with hearts. Or maybe a gadget that if you place a block that a hologram with a text or a certain structure will be added. I know, it may sound strange, but it is the same every year. A few maps and ready. So I thought maybe some change is nice too :)

- Damian xx

Reactions: Josher

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

I agree, this/next years Valentine should get new rewards/gadgets. But, in my opinion, it is not necessary to add the ''Cupid Bow''. It is very similar to the Firework bow and villager launcher. But what about a heart arrow trail (If that's not in the game already). Suggestion? :)

So;
New ''rewards'' - Yes
Cupid Bow - No

Last edited:
Reactions: zFqcus

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
The cupid bow sounds fun to me. I think it’s not that difficult to implement since there already is a firework bow. Would be cool if everyone could have it in their inventory for a couple of days. Not sure if that hologram you were talking about is possible though, that could be something for another year.

Reactions: zFqcus

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hey there!

I agree, this/next years Valentine should get new rewards/gadgets. But, in my opinion, it is not necessary to add the ''Cupid Bow''. It is very similar to the Firework bow and villager launcher. But what about a heart arrow trail (If that's not in the game already). Suggestion?

So;
New ''rewards'' - Yes
Cupid Bow: No
Heart trial is already in game :(

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So with suggestions like this, for me, it's not about why it should not be implemented, but more why it should be implemented. Is there really any reason to have a cupid bow? I think this could have been a part of a bigger suggestion thread where you suggest a dozen new loot items.

Regardless, I don't mind if this gets implemented sooner or later

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Kenza

Nov 14, 2018
Hengelo OV
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay hey cubecraft Players / Staff

I may have an idea for valentine, I thought about it because in 4 days it's already valentine. So I thought it might be nice to add an extra gadget for that one day of the year. It is a bit late for this idea. But maybe different for 2021?

My idea:
I thought it might be nice to add a "Cupid Bow" in the lobby. And the effect that if you shoot, for example, you get a happy villager with hearts. Or maybe a gadget that if you place a block that a hologram with a text or a certain structure will be added. I know, it may sound strange, but it is the same every year. A few maps and ready. So I thought maybe some change is nice too :)

- Damian xx
That actually sounds pretty cool!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Top Bottom