• Nah..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey! I absolutely love CubeCraft Bedrock, but I really miss some features for people that don't want to spend much money. I don't mind buying some things, but nothing can be bought with ingame points. You can currently unlock stuff by increasing your VIP Level, which you need to buy things for in the Marketplace.. I really hope Minecraft Bedrock will not be flooded with Marketplace products, because that would be such a shame! Bedrock has many possibilities like custom models which can be used for pets, hats, clothes or whatever. It would be cool if you could just unlock these things with ingame points. I hope people are with me on this one, let me know below if you have any other ideas in regards to this suggestion.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I agree there should be some abilities and kits that you can buy. like on java there are these things called cublets that you randomly get from winning games. In these cublets you could maybe win: prefixes, buddies and clothing to show off in the lobbies.

Reactions: pieterpeer

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there
I agree there should be some abilities and kits that you can buy. like on java there are these things called cublets that you randomly get from winning games. In these cublets you could maybe win: prefixes, buddies and clothing to show off in the lobbies.
I see you’re a staff member now. I still think the same about this server, it’s a shame how this server organised its ranks and products in my opinion. I know it’s a different platform with a different audience and it would be unrealistic to rework this all at this point in time but there still are no ways to buy products in any other way than buying it off the marketplace with money. I also understand that CubeCraft needs money to run its servers but I can’t understand how you literally can’t earn anything by just playing the games.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the games and the interaction CubeCraft has with the community, but I feel this subject has been ignored for ‘obvious’ reasons even though this is a well known discussion.
The marketplace is a great way for servers to make their store in-game accessible, but I just feel like bedrock servers often don’t think about adding non-marketplace products as well. Even though not many bedrock servers have added this already, maybe CubeCraft could show them how much they care about their players (both people that pay and players that have not).
Would love to discuss this with some sort of staff member.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hey @pieterpeer

No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

-locked- 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom