Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What are your feelings about this

• Total voters

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
I have noticed that many of the kits in the game are really not helpful, so i thought that having the ability to upgrade then would be cool, like you could have potions last longer, give higher feather falling, more gapples, more iron, more andesite, longer jump boost, higher efficency/ iron pick, protection/ unbreaking. These would obviously cap out at some level based on the kit and also cost more to upgrade based on the kit. I feel that just saving thousands of points for a ten thousand point upgrade to an ability is not realistic and some people would really benefit from being able to upgrade their favorite kit(s). Thank you!

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I have noticed that many of the kits in the game are really not helpful, so i thought that having the ability to upgrade then would be cool, like you could have potions last longer, give higher feather falling, more gapples, more iron, more andesite, longer jump boost, higher efficency/ iron pick, protection/ unbreaking. These would obviously cap out at some level based on the kit and also cost more to upgrade based on the kit. I feel that just saving thousands of points for a ten thousand point upgrade to an ability is not realistic and some people would really benefit from being able to upgrade their favorite kit(s). Thank you!
I like the idea, but don't at the same time.

It'd be nice to be against and use a more vast variety of kits, but those with fewer points would have a tough time in game because others have such a head start.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
I like the idea, but don't at the same time.

It'd be nice to be against and use a more vast variety of kits, but those with fewer points would have a tough time in game because others have such a head start.
Well the upgrades wouldnt be that big, at like the cap it would only be like double the stuff the kit gives you, and the kits really dont give you much of a buff, just makes the game a bit easier

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The kits (in my opinion) are fine as is.
In games like Skywars, the kits are pretty unbalanced especially against newer players. The unbalanced kits in Skywars may have even lead to a handful of new players quitting the server before they even gave it a good chance.
Now, Skywars isn't like Eggwars by way of kits. The Eggwars kits give you a small boost, yet nothing hugely advantageous. I'd like to keep the difference between a kit and no kit as minimal as possible, so the thought of upgrading kits is completely against what I want kits to be. Upgradable kits are just going to widen the gap between those that didn't pick a kit, and those that did.

Edit: The skywars kit rebalancing update just dropped, so the skywars bit may now by irrelevant. I haven't gotten the chance to see if the comparison would still make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think the kits are very bad or unbalanced. The kits of Eggwars don't really give a disadvantage as they're not too overpowered.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
In my opinion, this will be a wonderful addition to cubecraft, Some kits like the pickaxe kit should not be upgraded as it will make it to overpowered, but others like longer potions and a few extra blocks etc should be nice. +1 from me, good luck on your suggestion and have an amazing day :)

NiekZGV

Jul 2, 2017

it think it will be unfair for new people. Maybe they can add kits but thats an orther question

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.
thanks for the follow!