Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeSandwich

Dec 31, 2016
There is no form of anticheat on this server. Well, the bit there is is bloody unacceptable man. Look at the Eggwars games, where people hack their backsides off without the slightest bit of interference from the server. Meanwhile, I get kicked for breaking a block of obsidian with a diamond pick with the message "Kicked! You are breaking blocks too fast!". Like seriously, you're one of the world's largest servers and you have the anticheat that is expected from a server with an average of 7 regular players. I let it pass for the first bit, when Cubecraft was relatively smaller, but since it's grown so much the anticheat is laughable since it hasn't changed a bit. Considerably smaller servers with much less staff can figure it out so why can't you? It's a very fun server, it really is, but upgrade the anticheat or completely rebuild it or something that will improve it so that people can't just freely fly around.

Thanks,
Julian

I deserve props for not cursing that was hard.

Reactions: SmolenDog

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
e646d78231374a43b373be2d03576aff.png
The Develepors aren't lazy.. what? If some of the Devs weren't on this server, YOU wouldn't have such a good server to play, so before bashing the Devs, why don't you try make your own anticheat

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The new anti-cheat is being developed. You obviously have no idea of what the developers have done, have to do and are doing so you shouldn't call them lazy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom