• No

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I get that ranks on the server have to be appealing for players, otherwise no one would buy them.

Though everyone is playing on the server and this one or two people get to decide what the mode will be. Kinda unfair.
I get that it might be unfair.But maybe instead of having a new voting system edit the current one so that you can either vote for no projectiles and other things like that.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Speed mode
I really like the speed mode, it's meant for those players who don't like camping. However, there are some players who love to have a good ol' long game. I used to be one of them. I think this perk could be a Diamond+ instead of being for Gold, as I feel like this is a bit more game changing than the other gamemodes.

Insane mode
I'd love to see this added to eggwars, however it is quite game-changing, so I suggest this could either be a whole new game or a whole new board for this game. Overall, really nice idea by the player who suggested it, and I hope to see it added in a future eggwars update!

Control Point
Can't really answer this question as I only have like 1 game played on money walls, plsnohate.

Overall, this a well thought out thread and I hope to see most of these suggestions added to Cubecraft/Eggwars. Keep making these suggestions, they keep getting better.

i no helper tryhard

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom