Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 23, 2019
Okay so, I hate the shop. I really prefer the old way it was set up, this way is just annoying with how you buy items. the only thing I liked in the update was the steak price change. Also the emerald shop is pretty useless

D

Deleted member 469419

I really think that the current eggwars shop system is really useful. It allow you to buy an item quickly and equip you to the fight. Overall, it's the same shop as the previously one, and I think that they've only changed the price of items and implemented a few things more. However, I also believe that the emerald shop should be a bit modified.

But overall I think that it's a possitive change.

Reactions: Zathelas

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Okay so, I hate the shop. I really prefer the old way it was set up, this way is just annoying with how you buy items. the only thing I liked in the update was the steak price change. Also the emerald shop is pretty useless
If ur talking about bringing back the old layout, thats been fixed if ur talking about things like not being able to but a stack of arrows anymore then i agree its annoying. Remember, u can shift click stuff to quick by, just a tip

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom