Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 7, 2022
I WANT CAVES AND CLIFFS AND ALSO IT WONT LET ME BRIDGE WITH PUMPKINS AND WHEN I DIE SOMETIMES I APPEAR ON VOID PLZ DO ALL THESE THINGS PLZ thank u

davdog00

Feb 26, 2020
Well, they should at least do a single update lmao. Saplings are glitched, same as sugar canes. Replanting them is a torture. There is rubberbanding when collecting my farms fast. Also where is redstone? A couple of pistons would be beautiful to automatize a sugar cane farm. I'm waiting for The End over a year now....

marshalbeats

Jan 12, 2022
Well, they should at least do a single update lmao. Saplings are glitched, same as sugar canes. Replanting them is a torture. There is rubberbanding when collecting my farms fast. Also where is redstone? A couple of pistons would be beautiful to automatize a sugar cane farm. I'm waiting for The End over a year now....
oh what there is no redstone??? I started playing like two weeks ago I was hoping to get to the stage where I get redstone so I can make automated farms... idk but if there is not redstone it's not interesting as much

D

Deleted member 584093

oh what there is no redstone??? I started playing like two weeks ago I was hoping to get to the stage where I get redstone so I can make automated farms... idk but if there is not redstone it's not interesting as much
red stone is banned as people would make lag machines

D

Deleted member 584093

I WANT CAVES AND CLIFFS AND ALSO IT WONT LET ME BRIDGE WITH PUMPKINS AND WHEN I DIE SOMETIMES I APPEAR ON VOID PLZ DO ALL THESE THINGS PLZ thank u
Most of these are glitches which you should report and cube is stuck on 1.12 due to Java edition being stuck on 1.12

D

Deleted member 584093

Limit it? Ban people who make lag machines? If big servers such as hypixel can do it so can this one.
Uhh first of all Hypixel is in Java edition and has lots of servers in it which can handle big types of lag machine while cube is in bedrock edition and even though it’s the biggest server on bedrock it still has problems with lag making redstone unbanned would cause a lot of strain on the server

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Uhh first of all Hypixel is in Java edition and has lots of servers in it which can handle big types of lag machine while cube is in bedrock edition and even though it’s the biggest server on bedrock it still has problems with lag making redstone unbanned would cause a lot of strain on the server
well yes and no
it causes lag on the server, but the lag is not noticeable from a different game, or even a different skyblock server
the lag stays on that one server
plus the devs can just modify sentinel to detect lag machines and ban players making them or reset their profiles

Jan 7, 2022
One of the big reasons that a lot of servers on Bedrock don't update to new updates, is that the water physics of the Update Aquatic just breaks servers. I'm not sure what it is that breaks it, but it wont work correctly with many server aspects so a lot of bedrock servers will not update past that point. And yes the Redstone is not allowed due to potentially causing bugs/performance issues. A lot of servers don't implement Redstone, or severely limit it to prevent potential lag machines and bugs, as redstone in Minecraft Bedrock is already buggy as it is.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom