Not open for further replies.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As I said in my previous suggestion, Discord released a BETA feature for a limited amount of Discord Nitro users. My previous suggestion was about the "About me" feature, but this one is about the "profile banner". It looks like this:
1624531752736.png

For some reason, I can't use this feature. I think it's bugged, so I can't completely show you how it's suposed to look like. Anyhow, you can load in any image you want as long as it meets Discords side requirement. This means you can load inappropiate images. That's why I think it's a good idea to add this to rule 4.12. This is rule 4.12:
1624532760006.png

Last edited:

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, that's the old UI. Now it looks like this:
View attachment 195819
Maybe mine hasn't been updated yet. I made that screenshot today.
This is probably like the previous one, I don't think you need to suggest it as they will automatically do it.
I don't think so. Not everyone is aware of this update since it hasn't been fully released yet. Some people can already use this and it's not in the rules yet. That's why I'm suggesting it.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As I said in my previous suggestion, Discord released a BETA feature for a limited amount of Discord Nitro users. My previous suggestion was about the "About me" feature, but this one is about the "profile banner". It looks like this:
View attachment 195816
For some reason, I can't use this feature. I think it's bugged, so I can't completely show you how it's suposed to look like. Anyhow, you can load in any image you want as long as it meets Discords side requirement. This means you can load inappropiate images. That's why I think it's a good idea to add this to rule 4.12. This is rule 4.12:
View attachment 195817
Staff have told me before when ive reported pfp's that the rule is outdated and they no longer enfore it so im not agreeing with it based on the info ive received many times

Reactions: Matriox

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
no one caressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Okkkkkkkkkkkkk😂

Staff have told me before when ive reported pfp's that the rule is outdated and they no longer enfore it so im not agreeing with it based on the info ive received many times
I’m sure they would still punish people with an inappropriate pfp.

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
View attachment 195816
View attachment 195817
Meh not good as update in my opinion

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I like this suggestion. I think it's a good idea, because if you have an inappropriate name or status on Discord you will be punished if you don't change it. So I think this should also be added.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello!
We have updated our Discord rules and inappropriate banners are now covered by rules 4.1 and 4.5.
Thanks for your suggestion! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: AnolTongi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom