Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RRetromant

Member
Jul 28, 2020
113
85
29
28
Germany
I have a question about the update:
1597187422885.png

You still should be able to rightclick on shops, right? Because for me it isnt. I couldnt find sth about rightclicking, if it should work normally I would do a bug report.
 

AnolTongi

Moderanol
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
430
2,072
234
21
Turkey
Pronouns
He/Him
You still should(without anything in your hand) open the shop with right clicking I suppose and this is for the egg skin thing, not the shop but shop should be working fine
 

RRetromant

Member
Jul 28, 2020
113
85
29
28
Germany
Whoops, youre right, I screenshotted the wrong picture.
1597239365177.png

And what I meant if rightclicking with a sword or a pickaxe.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • S4nne
    Sr. Moderator
  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Members online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom