Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
On the one hand, I found the 1.19 update for the dry server good, and it has a lot of creativity and wonderful, although I do not play it, but from some of the videos that I watched before and that I watched in today’s update, I found that the update made a big difference from Playing and the foyer of the lobby and new additions such as shields of netherit On the one hand, I found this update wonderful and helped players to find their comfort in playing. I want your opinion on this update, so please share with me. I see you and thank you for time ❤️:)

ZeldaGamez

Novice Member
Jun 15, 2018
On the one hand, I found the 1.19 update for the dry server good, and it has a lot of creativity and wonderful, although I do not play it, but from some of the videos that I watched before and that I watched in today’s update, I found that the update made a big difference from Playing and the foyer of the lobby and new additions such as shields of netherit On the one hand, I found this update wonderful and helped players to find their comfort in playing. I want your opinion on this update, so please share with me. I see you and thank you for time ❤️:)
I get that they are trying to get new ppl into the server, but if you think about all of the other veteran members who've spent hundreds if not thousands of hours training to be good at pvp. If they then switch the pvp completely from sword combos, to shields and axes, it's kind of spitting in the face of all that training. The eggwars fanbase have almost completely left because of the unlikeable changes made this update and I just can't see how they think the server is gonna survive with so many older players leaving.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom