Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters

Today im suggesting this update as i keep coming across kill farmers and they wont be bothered too much as they will only receive a warning and or a ban depending on how many times theyve been caught

The rule its in atm: (I have highlighted it in red and bold so u dont have to read the whole thing)
Trolling is defined as intentionally taking an action with the sole purpose of annoying or upsetting others. Trolling is strictly prohibited. Trolling can take many forms, like killing/injuring teammates, breaking crafting tables to steal items from teammates, breaking defenses for no reason in games like Blockwars, spamming a player with friend/party invites or intentionally misplacing 4 towers or more in Tower Defense.
Trolling can also be used in games like EggWars where players will purposely block players in their spawn with obsidian to farm kills or to just keep them stuck, and not getting their egg. Using signs to bypass a server mute, or being banned for inappropriate skins several times will cause a trolling ban.
Stream sniping a content creator or a staff member an excessive amount of times is also considered Trolling. Only players with the Partner rank can report for stream-sniping. This is because we’ve found cases where the streamer asks their viewers to snipe them, which would be allowed in this scenario.

I suggest that it gets moved to the multiaccount rule as People kill farm if theyre wanting to stat boost in order to have a higher k/d and it will cut the amount of people kill farming down by quite a lot as they will know that their Stats will be wiped if they kill farm

How the updated Multiaccount rule might look:
Multiaccounting is the practice of using multiple accounts to gain an advantage in a game. These accounts can be either yours or someone else's. This includes using alts to fill enemy teams with useless players, using alts to fill your team in a team gamemode to give you “extra lives'' if your main account is taken out of the game, or farming kills on an alt or with friends in games like FFA and Assassinations. Being AFK in parties to farm wins is against our server rules too. People Trapping in opponents in eggwars (Kill farming) Will also fall under this punishment category. Players caught doing this will have their stats wiped.
Multiaccounting falls under Bug abuse, and therefore follows that punishment track.

Let me know what you think by reacting with :agree: :unsure: :disagree:

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
This punishment track is way to harsh IMO so I vote no

As well as that I think it's way to harsh to stat wipe all kill farmers too

ItzRoyalToast

Aug 23, 2021
Toast
As mentioned above, the punishment is way too harsh. Yes, Kill farming's punishment should be more strict other than only a warn, maybe something like a ban from that specific game for a specific amount of time decided on whether you are reported by [rank] and how many times [number] you've been reported.
If a player gets his/her stats wiped out, they may not just play the game again. This will result in (intentional) false banning of people by some trollers. This can also result in the game's or server's playercount decrease as seeing that the punishment is too severe. Sure, if someone is false banned they can appeal for their stats back from the staff, but nevertheless, this may seem good in your head for the cheaters, some innocents might experience this and be annoyed.
For an overall summary, sure, this should have a stricter punishment, but not strict as you suggested. Keep on going with the suggestions that pop in your mind though, you're really good at them!

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom