Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 18, 2017
I think that assination needs a very BIG update. I personally think that they need to put an update this is my idea.

A bank
They could build a bank, have you be able to save moneythere and rob it to.

D

Deleted member 204478

Totally agree, Assassins recently got a small update with they improved a few features and, most importantly, added axes.
It would be brilliant for Assassins to recieve a big update where they added more maps and maybe added a bank feature.
Although I doubt this would come to assassins anytime soon, most of the staff team couldn't care less about games like Assassins, the best we can do is put out suggestions and wait.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
A bank
They could build a bank, have you be able to save moneythere and rob it to.
I like that. It would be like Factions, raid other people's money. Don't know how it will work but would be awesome. And they better make an Assassins update soon.

ICanCannon

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
The Grasscorner but in dutch :)
a bank is kinda a good idea but i think that the people that are almost all of the time full diamond will get even more stacked and that would be something starters really hate because they will get killed all the time by those diamond people.
but because i have most of the time diamond im okay with that xD
and i totally agree that assasinations needs a big update with new maps and maybe even gamemodes.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom