Maybe a ctf mode or smthng.

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
i want a new update and a lot of other people do to >_> ^_^

Why this thread actually sucks!
1) I dont know if your trying to be funny, but learn to spell. Im not the one to talk but im better then whatever this is, like rll "smthg"
2) usless as crap, this has no point to it, survival games hasnt been update in AGES and you want a freaking eggwars update -____-
3) small, this thread is so small its less them 100 words I would suggest deleting it, and remaking it professional, I am actually triggered bought this thread.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Why this thread actually sucks!
1) I dont know if your trying to be funny, but learn to spell. Im not the one to talk but im better then whatever this is, like rll "smthg"
2) usless as crap, this has no point to it, survival games hasnt been update in AGES and you want a freaking eggwars update -____-
3) small, this thread is so small its less them 100 words I would suggest deleting it, and remaking it professional, I am actually triggered bought this thread.
1. Smthg means something.
2. If someone thinks he wants an update, he is suggesting it, that’s normal, and I do not say, that this thread is perfect for the staff team.
3. If you know it better, make it better, you could add things to it what he can add to his thread, and instead of removing it he can edit it(But this thread is very short indeed).

Anyway, I agree with having an eggwars update, as what @CyberAutumn said, add more in your thread, so the staff can know what you want.

Reactions: CyberAutumn

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
i want a new update and a lot of other people do to >_> ^_^
"I want a new update" is not a suggestion.
Please take your time to come with a suggestion, a way we can update eggwars.
For me, eggwars is already a well rounded game with a variety of different maps,my suggestion would be that it needs a few more maps with unique layouts like the map "Area 51" if you remember it.
We have already branched off speed eggwars.
Please take the time to think of a suggestion, a way you can improve eggwars and make a detailed thread about it.
(ctf already exists on the server too btw, you could just suggest to add new map layouts to blockwars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom