Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2019
1
0
2
27
Today im just playing egg wars and SpringWarz banned me for no reason and evidence im looking appeals it says Usage of illegal client modifications but im not using any hacks.
 

CircusWarz 🤡

Senior Moderator and QA
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 2, 2016
2,211
11,332
538
23
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Today im just playing egg wars and SpringWarz banned me for no reason and evidence im looking appeals it says Usage of illegal client modifications but im not using any hacks.
You can appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and then we can discuss your ban there, though you may start a conversation with me on the forums if needed.
For now, i'll be locking this thread,

- Locked and moved to support.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Top Bottom