Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

el_languii

Jun 3, 2016
It takes like 1 years without playing minecraft and I got into cubecraft because I think it's the best server and my surprise is that I'm banned from the server:
kicked from server you have been kicked from cubecraft for: sending too many packets
I do not understand the reason is absurd I suppose it will be to help the community by banning cheats and reporting them with tests I do not get to understand why players who never used cheats and play cleanly ban.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Try logging into the server again, you usually get the "too many packets" message when you're quite laggy.

Trip_Gamer906

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2017
It takes like 1 years without playing minecraft and I got into cubecraft because I think it's the best server and my surprise is that I'm banned from the server:
kicked from server you have been kicked from cubecraft for: sending too many packets
I do not understand the reason is absurd I suppose it will be to help the community by banning cheats and reporting them with tests I do not get to understand why players who never used cheats and play cleanly ban.

@cubecraftgames pls banned me unfairly from their server nose because they did not know if I can do something to be able to enter the server again my username: Trip_Gamer I'm dying of the impression with their new games and the Christmas season

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
@cubecraftgames pls banned me unfairly from their server nose because they did not know if I can do something to be able to enter the server again my username: Trip_Gamer I'm dying of the impression with their new games and the Christmas season

Hihi, your account has been compromised and is temporarily banned. Enter your appeal code at: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/Trip_Gamer906/JAVA and follow the instructions given to you, and you'll be unbanned shortly after.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom