Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xalitus

Sep 21, 2014
Spain
I got banned unfairly while playing skywars on cubecraft and after submitting a video of this moment and trying to appeal that bann, the moderators did close my appeal options on the appeal section. I don't understand why did I get banned and why can't I subbmit any appeal options. At the end of this topic you'll find the video with the recording that I was previously talking about. Furthermore, friends of mine also got banned and their appeal was denied (as in my case).
I hope this situation solves without any problem. My minecraft ID is XaLiiTuS.
The video:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I got banned unfairly while playing skywars on cubecraft and after submitting a video of this moment and trying to appeal that bann, the moderators did close my appeal options on the appeal section. I don't understand why did I get banned and why can't I subbmit any appeal options. At the end of this topic you'll find the video with the recording that I was previously talking about. Furthermore, friends of mine also got banned and their appeal was denied (as in my case).
I hope this situation solves without any problem. My minecraft ID is XaLiiTuS.
The video:
that wasn’t normal sentinel ban I think.Staff can ban ,,by sentinel” as well.100% false ban anyways

Reactions: Xalitus

Xalitus

Sep 21, 2014
Spain
that wasn’t normal sentinel ban I think.Staff can ban ,,by sentinel” as well.100% false ban anyways
Let's hope some admin reads this... As I said, I have several friends who were also banned by Sentinel and they needed to create a post (as I'm doing) in this forum since they were not allowed to appeal the ban.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Let's hope some admin reads this... As I said, I have several friends who were also banned by Sentinel and they needed to create a post (as I'm doing) in this forum since they were not allowed to appeal the ban.
Maybe you don’t know but right now only @LoonyRules deals with sentinel punishments.Start a private conversation on the forums or message him on discord about that.He is anti cheat developer so he will give you the most accurate help.

Reactions: Xalitus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom