Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

'XOXO

Apr 22, 2020
Russia
Dear everyone,

We all know certain types of clients or mouse clicking techniques are not allowed due to giving the player an unfair advantage.

Lately I have been playing a lot in the german bedwars/mlg rush scene where godbridging, moonwalking, breezily and witchly bridging is a common thing. I started training and as of right now i can short-god, breezily and witchly bridge.

This got me thinking about skywars. If a player is able to godbridge while the other player is normal bridging, doesn't this give the godbridger an unfair advantage in being able to reach places quicker? (For example: god bridging to mid vs. normal bridging to mid.)

Hopefully someone is able to give an explanation on how everything works.

Thanks in advance

'XOXO

Reactions: LlTE

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi,
I’ll begin with saying that most of the players you talk about have been exposed for using some kind of cheat (not autoclicking but who knows), so carefull with believing all they show you :)
And then if you’re bridging this fast without breaking the rules, drag clicking, mouse abuse,.. then it’s fine. If it wasn’t being good at PVP should be bannable to?
My point is, as long as what you, you did without breaking any rules it’s completely fine.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
As long as players who use different bridge techniques don't break our rules, they are free to use whatever bridge technique they want. This could seem unfair to other players that can't bridge like that, but just being better at the game doesn't make it unfair gameplay. This was already said above but just wanted to make clear.

🔒 - Locked.

Reactions: 'XOXO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
Top Bottom