Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomStealer

Jan 30, 2017
Hi ive been PERM banned for

Sentinel caught you cheating (anticheat)
I contacted CrazymanJR but i forgot to put i was perm banned if a staff member could please unbanned me

All i was doing was butterfly clicking and never knew it was bannable cause i started playing cubecraft in 2016
Also i appealed and it got denied

So if a staff member could unban me i will be thankful and happy

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You should PM a Mod or maybe CrazymanJR again with full details, if you still believe your falsley banned. There should be a reason that you got denied..

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
All i was doing was butterfly clicking and never knew it was bannable cause i started playing cubecraft in 2016
Also i appealed and it got denied
Please take a look on this post: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/
Basically it says this about this topic:
Sounds good! Anything else I need to know?
2 things. They’re really small and will affect about 0.00000001% of you.
1) We’ll be changing our knock-back in PvP just a tad. It will make sure that we are correctly identifying players who are cheating. The difference between pure vanilla and what you will get on CubeCraft is so small you shouldn’t notice it.
2) Butterfly Clicking is now a punishable offence on the server. Now in 1.9 PvP butterfly clicking is completely pointless so this isn’t a major change, just something to be aware of.

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Hello, @VenomStealer

Venom.png

staff member could please unbanned me

You have an infraction for hacking. It's your second time that you got ban so you will not be unbanned.
I'm sorry but your appeal was denied and I don't think that you will get a chance.
I recommend to you to start a private conversation with @CrazymanJR

Good luck!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I know i hacked before but the second time was a false ban i was butterfly clicking

You should PM the Mod that banned you. Remember not to beg. You will have to wait but if you still get denied I don't think you can do anything about it but wait until your punishment is over.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
You were using butterfly clicking and that's not allowed in our server. If you already contacted Crazymanjr and your appeal was denied, there's nothing that you can do.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on sammvct's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member :D
Good morning guys
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
Top Bottom