Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be added?

• Total voters

d62

Jun 23, 2014
Behind you.
How about instead of 1 game OP chests, you make 1 hour of OP chests (Or basic chests, but who wants that amirite) for all of the games? same as point multipliers.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
How about instead of 1 game OP chests, you make 1 hour of OP chests (Or basic chests, but who wants that amirite) for all of the games? same as point multipliers.
You could do that, but what if out of nowhere they have to leave in the middle of it, and lose the perk? For me personally, I find it hard to create an hour time block, usually i play in small chunks. I don't know, as a whole everyone is different.
It's not really about the annoyance of the people begging for OP chests, its a simply idea for more donations... Am I wrong?
Yep.
For my personally, I think the way we are doing now is working very efficiently.
If a stone-gold rank wants an OP chest and there is no diamond rank on,
then go buy a diamond rank. Simple as that.
well some people can't pay over 100 US dollars just like that...
That's why not everyone is a diamond donor, and there are far more iron ranks and such. People often have less money and these lower cost purchases are often more plentiful.

Reactions: Simbaaa

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
It's not really about the annoyance of the people begging for OP chests, its a simply idea for more donations... Am I wrong?
Lol I didn't really follow the thread xD but discard that, I still think silencing chat at that time is still a good idea! :D

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Um. This idea of op chests. Perhaps non-donators can have a randomise option, where it's like 70% normal, and 15% each side.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom