Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
Witch games should have unbreakable items and why? Can you please explain some more?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Even thought you didn't tell us more specifically what you meant and for what gamode, I understand the general idea and disagree.
For exsample, what would happen if the armour is unbreakable in eggwars-Too long games
No one would like to always play hour-long games.
Unfortunately that will only lead to this.

Reactions: Fqnta

benasuta

Jul 9, 2020
Lithuania
Even thought you didn't tell us more specifically what you meant and for what gamode, I understand the general idea and disagree.
For exsample, what would happen if the armour is unbreakable in eggwars-Too long games
No one would like to always play hour-long games.
Unfortunately that will only lead to this.
Does on hypixel takes that long? No, breakable items in egg wars and skywars is just stupid.

Reactions: RatedManMp46

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Does on hypixel takes that long? No, breakable items in egg wars and skywars is just stupid.
Hypixel hasn't got eggwars, and if you mean bedwars, it is completely different.
Also, Hypixel's gamodes are unique in their own way and a bit easier to play, because there are thousands of game changing abilities like the strength buff which make games shorter.

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires

It is a bad idea since if the armor is not broken the games would last 2 or even 3 hours and nobody wants that ... and because hypixel has unlimited armor ??? because bedwars is a simpler game because i die you do not lose the armor and it also has good items like fireballs among others

benasuta

Jul 9, 2020
Lithuania
It is a bad idea since if the armor is not broken the games would last 2 or even 3 hours and nobody wants that ... and because hypixel has unlimited armor ??? because bedwars is a simpler game because i die you do not lose the armor and it also has good items like fireballs among others
Did u know that if u hit ppl they get damage, thats awesome right? And ppl get knockback :/. Would u want if u are in middle of fight and your sword breaks, that wouldn't be fun, would it? And it wouldn't take long if u are in fight someone will die and push someones base. Soo think again.

benasuta

Jul 9, 2020
Lithuania
The swords don't break, and Iron prot 4 on Diamond sharp 5, with unlimited Gapples, in the middle of Middle, with unbreakable armor, won't end.
Egg wars is in air did u know that ppl can do knockback those ppl who farm diamonds they are on mobile if u push it wont be forever bro

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I disagree with this because i have had swords and armor break and i believe it just adds on to the skill of the game. But i think there is currently a bug where pickaxes are unbreakable

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom