Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

itz_panzer

Jun 20, 2022
a few months ago while i was playing on the server i got banned for using a hack while i was playing normally can i get unban

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
the name I remember when I got banned is Panzer Ender MC
Thanks for providing us with your username.

Looking at your account, I can see that you were punished by Sentinel, our in-house anti-cheat, back in November 2021. We currently have a new procedure for Sentinel appeals. If your appeal has been denied and staff have closed your conversation, please email SentinelTeam@cubecraft.net with the subject being your Minecraft username. You will also need to provide them with additional information, such as what you were doing at the time of punishment, the platform/version of Minecraft you were punished on, and, if possible, evidence to support your appeal.

Due to how busy our Sentinel team are, the current wait time is around two weeks to receive a response. We apologise for the extended wait period. However, all emails are read in the order they are received.

Kind Regards

itz_panzer

Jun 20, 2022
Thanks for providing us with your username.

Looking at your account, I can see that you were punished by Sentinel, our in-house anti-cheat, back in November 2021. We currently have a new procedure for Sentinel appeals. If your appeal has been denied and staff have closed your conversation, please email SentinelTeam@cubecraft.net with the subject being your Minecraft username. You will also need to provide them with additional information, such as what you were doing at the time of punishment, the platform/version of Minecraft you were punished on, and, if possible, evidence to support your appeal.

Due to how busy our Sentinel team are, the current wait time is around two weeks to receive a response. We apologise for the extended wait period. However, all emails are read in the order they are received.

Kind Regards
ok

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom