Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

headscope

May 28, 2016
Hello, Staff I See That More and More People Get Fake Banned And Then People With A Rank Perm Banned ... And Why It Would Be Convenient If You Can Buy An Unban :cube_light:

• Haha
Reactions: nooby32

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Nope, you can always appeal for an unban or contact the staff member who banned a player for more info. But buying an unban is a ridiculous idea, and like @Fool said it's against the EULA..

Reactions: nooby32

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017
This has been suggested before but yes it is a good idea. I think it should be a thing.

(Also don't start every word with a capital letter (It gets annoying))

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello, Staff I See That More and More People Get Fake Banned And Then People With A Rank Perm Banned ... And Why It Would Be Convenient If You Can Buy An Unban :cube_light:
Fake banned?! What do u mean, like false? I disagree, because they are getting banned for a reason, so why would you let them play again for money?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Although Sentinel isn't 100% accurate, there are still other ways to make sure if someone was using illegal modifications or not. I'm mainly speaking about Sentinel because mods are trained and have the ability to see the difference between hacks and good Pvp, so if someone got banned by a mod, then there's a pretty small chance the appeal wil get accepted even though you might have a rank.

Ranks are splitted seperately with the ban system. It's not because you bought a rank you get immediately unbanned. You were now talking about buying an unban. It seems in my opinion a bit like scam. You (players) buy for something that in most cases gets removed after 7 or 30 days if we speak about illegal modifications appeals. I don't know why you want to lose your money by buying an unban on a minecraft server, that sounds pretty stupid.

Maybe 95% of the players (this is a fake number ofcourse we don't have official statistics of that) that get punished for breaking a rule, were actually breaking a rule. So if every player buys an unban, they can keep hacking over and over again and it means more work, because we already have to deal with alts. Ofcourse we get a lot of money for that, but we probably are going to lose players due to that. The amount of hackers will raise because they can buy an unban and the amount of fair players will decrease because we became a server full of hackers.

I'm fairly sure buying an unban won't become a thing, as it looks a bit like scamming, it almost seems impossible to become a thing and The Eula...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Although Sentinel isn't 100% accurate, there are still other ways to make sure if someone was using illegal modifications or not. I'm mainly speaking about Sentinel because mods are trained and have the ability to see the difference between hacks and good Pvp, so if someone got banned by a mod, then there's a pretty small chance the appeal wil get accepted even though you might have a rank.

Ranks are splitted seperately with the ban system. It's not because you bought a rank you get immediately unbanned. You were now talking about buying an unban. It seems in my opinion a bit like scam. You (players) buy for something that in most cases gets removed after 7 or 30 days if we speak about illegal modifications appeals. I don't know why you want to lose your money by buying an unban on a minecraft server, that sounds pretty stupid.

Maybe 95% of the players (this is a fake number ofcourse we don't have official statistics of that) that get punished for breaking a rule, were actually breaking a rule. So if every player buys an unban, they can keep hacking over and over again and it means more work, because we already have to deal with alts. Ofcourse we get a lot of money for that, but we probably are going to lose players due to that. The amount of hackers will raise because they can buy an unban and the amount of fair players will decrease because we became a server full of hackers.

I'm fairly sure buying an unban won't become a thing, as it looks a bit like scamming, it almost seems impossible to become a thing and The Eula...
Couldn't have said it any better. Buying unbans is against the EULA terms of service, which CubeCraft does not plan on infringing that. Thanks for the suggestion!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Top Bottom