• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danman

Mar 14, 2017
What if there was a Ultra OP game mode in eggwars? That would make thing more fun =]
So, if it was added, ender pearls would cost 32 diamonds instead of 64.
Every piece of armor would have protection X!!!!
Would that be fun or too OP?

D

Deleted member 169486

I think the modes we have now are pretty good.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Have you seen this seen this seen this? Have you seen this genius genius? I give +3958264
I have 16" icicles iny backyard... would you like some to cure your sickness?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think its a good idea in some kind of way, but the battle will literally never end, as the armor being prot X is like being imortal, and the op mode we have now is already super op because its almost imposible to kill with a sword if someone has diamond armor prot IV.
I dont think it should be added as almost no one will want to play it and it wont be as much fun.

L

Lepzi

Honestly OP already takes long enough and ultra op would just be ridiculous I think that the modes are fine right now theirs no need for any more modes on eggwars.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
In the last Eggwars update they changed the Protection of the armour from Protection V to Protection IV so that will definitely not be added, sorry.

We have the OP gamemode now, I really don't think we need an Extra OP gamemode as it will be too OP. By the way, if you would add Protection V again it would be impossible to kill each other (if you have God apples etc because you eat them when you're almost dead, I hope) except of you're fighting against a Kill-Aura hacker, then the hacker will win.

If you have your Diamond generator already on level 3 within 10 minutes, then you're OP because you can buy everything that's OP so fast because it's cheap.

I don't agree with this new gamemode as it will be impossible to kill each other because you have all the God apples, bows, Diamond sword and armour.

Last edited:

Danman

Mar 14, 2017
In the last Eggwars update they changed the Protection of the armour from Protection V to Protection I so that will definitely not be added, sorry.

We have the OP gamemode now, I really don't think we need an Extra OP gamemode as it will be too OP. By the way, if you would add Protection V again it would be impossible to kill each other (if you have God apples etc because you eat them when you're almost dead, I hope) except of you're fighting against a Kill-Aura hacker, then the hacker will win.

If you have your Diamond generator already on level 3 within 10 minutes, then you're OP because you can buy everything that's OP so fast because it's cheap.

I don't agree with this new gamemode as it will be impossible to kill each other because you have all the God apples, bows, Diamond sword and armour.
Yes that was what I was deciding on weather to put ultra op in. Thanks for the feedback!

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
What if there was a Ultra OP game mode in eggwars? That would make thing more fun =]
michael-scott-no.gif

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
OP is already insane this would be good for something like an april fools joke though but not necessarily a good idea for a genuine mode. keep trying one day you will come up with an idea that is implemented :)

Danman

Mar 14, 2017
OP is already insane this would be good for something like an april fools joke though but not necessarily a good idea for a genuine mode. keep trying one day you will come up with an idea that is implemented :)
flip y up m8 XD I'm just putting ideas (good and awful XD) out there!

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
This will create an awkward situation due to the fact that you can't kill people unless they're naked and let the games lasts FOREVER.
I would rather have a semi-OP than an ultra-OP.

Jaii

Mar 10, 2017
I personally do not like this idea, this could lead to finger ache and a lot of people already experience that whilst playing Double Health.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
EVA

happy birthday :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Minecraft is 15 years old now.
Top Bottom