Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 15, 2020
This strategy works with solos, duos or squads.

1.) get 14 iron (24 for a larger map)
2.) get a wooden sword, leather armour and as many blocks as you can get with the rest. (This way you can fight off people at the start, and kill anyone unarmed easily.)
3.) get to the center island a grab 5 diamonds.
4.) Upgrade diamond generator to level 1
5.) Upgrade diamond, iron and gold generators to level 2.
6.) build 2-3 layers of clay around your egg (replace with obsidian when you can.)
7.) upgrade diamond and gold generators to level 3
8.) get iron armour and diamond sword.
9.) get a bow and pickaxe.
10.) get better gear (including golden apples and weakness arrows) and wait until there are 2-4 teams left.
11.) use the emerald generator to get a tower.
12.) bow down enemies with weakness arrows, then charge in after eating a golden apple to finish them off, mine their egg and kill them when they respawn.
13.) repeat step 12 for each remaining player/team. (Upgrading the emerald generator might help.)
14.) win
15.) celebrate.

This works for me, reply with your own strategies.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Nice strategy, but I wouldn't do it if I was about to play an eggwars game.
My whole strategy is rushing people: Getting basic gear first, going to other islands in order to kill people. In their islands, I gear more, and I go to other islands until the game ends.

Reactions: luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
My whole strategy is rushing people: Getting basic gear first, going to other islands in order to kill people. In their islands, I gear more, and I go to other islands until the game ends.
I agree with this method as I don’t waiting to upgrade generators. That also leads to encouraging the rest of the players to try something similar which might result in a few campers.

Reactions: Jiivan

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Well it’s a good strategy only the game will take a bit longer than a normal game probably. But great strategy!

Reactions: luv!
D

Deleted member 469419

6.) build 2-3 layers of clay around your egg

This actually depends of your game style, I mean, If you want to be protecting your egg, then this would be the perfect strategy, but if you want play for example rush mode, then this wouldn't be actually necessary.

This actually isn't essential either.

12.) bow down enemies with weakness arrows, then charge in after eating a golden apple to finish them off, mine their egg and kill them when they respawn.

This strategy is actually neat; Bow down your enemies with weakness arrows over 20/30 seconds jump and try to break their egg.

Overall, your strategies are right and really good for player who don't use to play in Eggwars solo or team.

So good thread! ^-^

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Wow dude, I tried this idea and it worked perfectly. I've done all these same steps and it's a really good idea (I'll always use it).

When can I get another idea?

Aug 15, 2020
All it takes is one prepared person to stop you, if you get knocked into the void you’re not in a good position because other plyers will have a head start.

natedawg1202

Apr 30, 2021
I actually do that EXACT thing, I've even said it in more detail in other posts

natedawg1202

Apr 30, 2021
All it takes is one prepared person to stop you, if you get knocked into the void you’re not in a good position because other plyers will have a head start.
I do that strat too, and a lot of people say that, but the whole point is that you're good enough to not die, which is why we only get basic stuff, because getting stacked makes it too easy. It adds a whole new level of challenge to the game.

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
This strategy works with solos, duos or squads.

1.) get 14 iron (24 for a larger map)
2.) get a wooden sword, leather armour and as many blocks as you can get with the rest. (This way you can fight off people at the start, and kill anyone unarmed easily.)
3.) get to the center island a grab 5 diamonds.
6.) build 2-3 layers of clay around your egg (replace with obsidian when you can.)
7.) upgrade diamond and gold generators to level 3
8.) get iron armour and diamond sword.
9.) get a bow and pickaxe.
10.) get better gear (including golden apples and weakness arrows) and wait until there are 2-4 teams left.
13.) repeat step 12 for each remaining player/team. (Upgrading the emerald generator might help.)
14.) win
15.) celebrate.

This works for me, reply with your own strategies.
1. cover egg
2. brack the two ppl eggs next to your island
3. then go to min and get stuff then W

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom