Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Hi,

Welp, to all the new visitors of this thread, with the help of the wonderful google translator I've been able to understand the next: "It's possible to add UHCRun?".

First of all, although everyone is free to speak in the language they want/can, should be recommended to speak in the international language; English. By this way, everyone would be able to understand you and besides there will be no misunderstoods, people will be able to leave their feedback out.

Now, going to the feedback itself: As a UHC non-lover I'd say that I'd rather to keep it as it is since java network doesn't count with the enough player amount (if you're meaning to add it into java). There used to be an epoch in which UHCRun was quite popular and had lot of people playing it, but it also got removed for 'the big chchange'. Even though it's truth that pethaps would be nice to add it again as limited period into bedrock into an attempt to bring back a little part of those communities which got erradicated for the 'big change' and make bedrock even lively!

Edit: Cubecraft never had 'UHCRun' it had 'UHC'. Also I don't know if it got removed because of the 'big change' or did it even earlier.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Late happy Birthday xx
GiGaGekkies wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Happy birthday!:D (sorry for being late:) )
UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🙈
UncleSpect wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom