• Nether UHC

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Zombie UHC

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Kit UHC

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • None Of The Above But I Have One [please suggest it if you chose this]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Like All/Some Of Them But I Have One [again please suggest it if you chose this]

• None Of The Above

• All Of The Choices [don't vote for all of them just choose this option]

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Nov 7, 2016
I think Speed UHC and KIT UHC would be a great game type because players prefer playing UHC gametypes from what I see.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Speed UHC is already a thing on another server
Also your not breaking a rule because your giving ideas for gameplay if an when it does arrive, not asking when itll be out ect

Ive never played uhc before so this is coming straight out of what sounds interesting

Normal: everyone has this that has uhc but some people like OG so understandable
Floweruhc: this depends on the biome you will never find flowers in desert, mesa, hell, ocean or end, biomes and rarely in taigas

Solo: dont know normal uhc so i cant answer this one
ZombieUHC: this honestly sounds like ghosting also if you get trapped you can never get out unless a teammate helps which most dont
Nether uhc: to difficult food becomes rare and you cant get gold easily to heal yourself also do you really want eat rotten meat for all eternity? (With the hunger effect it applies looting enchant is op)

Kit uhc: only change id make is every time you die you have the option of changing the kit

Dead bushes count as flowers :D

Reactions: Injunction

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Before I'm going to give my opinion, I find UHC really cool, because I like survival and PvP :)

Normal UHC: now the normal game [for those of you who don't know what UHC is] is a survival PvP [on a naturally generated world] game with natural regeneration turned OFF so the only way to heal your health is with golden apples once you die you're eliminated
if you kill somebody or somebody dies they will drop their stuff obviously and their head [different servers do different things with the head part]

Badlion Network also has this and I find it really cool, especially with friends. It would be nice if the CubeCraft Team add this, but maybe with other rules, for example :)

Speed UHC: this is the same game but where you are close to your opponents and it is a fast paced version of the normally very long game.

I do not like the Speed UHC version, but on other PvP servers it is very popular. Speed UHC is not needed in my eyes. I like games that take a long time :P

Flower UHC: now i have seen this on only one server but it has potential there is flowers everywhere on the ground and every time you break a flower it will drop a random item from doors to shovels to puffer fish any random item.

This can be a thing in Normal UHC, but one kind of flower ;)

Solo UHC: now this may seem like it would combo with any of these and it would but it has its own separate part because the original game and most UHC games are team mode [Pretty Much Always Teams Of 2].

There should be a Solo UHC and a Team UHC with kits, so I like the Solo UHC idea.
I do not like the other ideas, because I like the Normal UHC versions and not something with a Zombie Apocalypse or a Nethertrade.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Flower UHC: now i have seen this on only one server but it has potential there is flowers everywhere on the ground and every time you break a flower it will drop a random item from doors to shovels to puffer fish any random item
Zombie UHC: another i thought of, in this one when you die you become a zombie and can still win [and gain exp points cubelets all that stuff] if your team mate wins [if your team mate dies you can't gain exp, points cubelets anything like that but you can still kill other players in zombie mode]
how this works is when you die you will be teleported to a random location and you have full chain armour and a stone sword [with sharpness 1] and you can't break anything, place any blocks, open any chests, eat anything [you have saturation anyways] attack any mobs [they don't attack you either] all you can do is help your team mate find and kill other players [if you kill somebody you get speed 1 if you kill somebody again you get speed 2 then 3 and it stops there] if you die in zombie mode you can't gain any exp or anything now and you are just a spectator
These sound really awesome tho!!
Neutral about the rest,

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Badlion Network also has this and I find it really cool, especially with friends. It would be nice if the CubeCraft Team add this, but maybe with other rules, for example :)
well you kind of need these rules because it is how the game is made but i will add a commo use to the heads
This can be a thing in Normal UHC, but one kind of flower ;)
well actually this would change the original UHC point and for those who like to play normal this ruins it, if flower UHC is added it had to be a separate game type

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
well you kind of need these rules because it is how the game is made but i will add a commo use to the heads

well actually this would change the original UHC point and for those who like to play normal this ruins it, if flower UHC is added it had to be a separate game type
I totally understand you, but other things (rules or tools) would be nice. Not everything needs to be the same... :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't really see a reason for KitUHC and FlowersUHC....
The puporse of UHC is to test someone or a team's survival skill with the last team standing alive winning...
To make a UHC with pre kits or easily getting stuff from blocks isn't really testing your skill...
It's sounds nice, have to say it but I wouldn't call it UHC...
More like its own gamemode ;)
+0,5

NetherUHC sounds nice also the normal, speedy and solo...
I would like to see these in the future...
If possible almost no Vanilla aspects..
Sadly that wouldn't be UHC anymore.
+0,5

The zombie mode is interesting...
So you technically being morphed into a zombie with full chain armor and a stone sword, have unlimited sprinting and don't get damaged by mods... Sounds a little OP anyway...
It could be that you die in daylight or that you need to kill someone to restore our hunger...
Last thing you get teleported to an random location huh....
I don't think that's so useful as you habe to wall back to your teammate and have the chance that he dies, or you die again....
:|
No ty -1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I don't really see a reason for KitUHC and FlowersUHC....
The puporse of UHC is to test someone or a team's survival skill with the last team standing alive winning...
To make a UHC with pre kits or easily getting stuff from blocks isn't really testing your skill...
It's sounds nice, have to say it but I wouldn't call it UHC...
More like its own gamemode ;)
+0,5
i don't think you know what sort of kits would be added, things like a kit with a golden apple wouldn't be added stuff like a farmer kit you get 3 bread to start or lumberjack kit where you get 6 oak wood logs
NetherUHC sounds nice also the normal, speedy and solo...
I would like to see these in the future...
If possible almost no Vanilla aspects..
Sadly that wouldn't be UHC anymore.
+0,5
that is not at all true
The zombie mode is interesting...
So you technically being morphed into a zombie with full chain armor and a stone sword, have unlimited sprinting and don't get damaged by mods... Sounds a little OP anyway...
It could be that you die in daylight or that you need to kill someone to restore our hunger...
Last thing you get teleported to an random location huh....
I don't think that's so useful as you habe to wall back to your teammate and have the chance that he dies, or you die again....
:|
No ty -1
well first of all i don't see the point of loosing your hunger when you can't restore it and if you were teleported in a 100% sun area mid day that is instant death like i get what you are saying so yes mobs can attack you
also you would only really know where your team mate is if you were sharing coordinates in chat or you are in a TeamSpeak, a Discord or doubtfully Skype chat
and walling back to your team mate doesn't have anything to do with anything you aren't going to have to get over a wall and the zombie would then get a ender pearl and the hate on that isn't really needed if you are saying no thank you because if they add this type it isn't going to be the only added part

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Well, speed UHC would be awesome, flower power uhc is copied from that other server (I have seen vids too) Kit maybe. These are very creative ideas!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Well, speed UHC would be awesome, flower power uhc is copied from that other server (I have seen vids too) Kit maybe. These are very creative ideas!
did you read what i said
Flower UHC: now i have seen this on only one server but it has potential there is flowers everywhere on the ground and every time you break a flower it will drop a random item from doors to shovels to puffer fish any random item

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
also spyro the dragon is a sky-lander's character not a Greek dragon
OFF TOPIC___
Spyro used to have his own game but they treated him like garbage and made a spin-off add-on character for skylanders.
UHC In general is copied by all the servers ;-;
As I suggested, maybe, Lucky UHC?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom