Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
Hello,
Lately i've been grinding cubelets to make uber cubelets.
But most of the time i get duplicates or rarity Rare.
Idm getting duplicates, But i dont like it that i get Rare items out of a uber cubelet.

My suggestion:
Reduce the chance of getting Rare Items in uber cubelets or just completely remove Rare items from uber cubelets. And what the guy in the thread below said, it takes a long time of grinding and then you get a rare item.
There already was a thread about this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/uber-cubelets.248261/

Let me know what you all think about this.
Have a nice day ^_^

Last edited:

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
Hello,
Lately i've been grinding cubelets to make uber cubelets.
But most of the time i get duplicates or rarity Rare.
Idm getting duplicates, But i dont like it that i get Rare items out of a uber cubelet.

My suggestion:
Reduce the chance of getting Rare Items in uber cubelets or just completely remove Rare items from uber cubelets. And what the guy in the thread below said, it takes a long time of grinding and then you get a rare item.
There already was a thread about this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/uber-cubelets.248261/

Let me know what you all think about this.
Have a nice day ^_^
I think you are just unlucky since I have gotten multiple legendary’s when opening them and I have opened less then 15.

Reactions: NotEyad

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
disagree because i'm getting really good items from the uber cubelets and it is soo cool, i think you are just unlucky that is why...

Reactions: anwar_gg

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I think you are just unlucky since I have gotten multiple legendary’s when opening them and I have opened less then 15.
I also get cages and stuff but i also get pretty much Rare's its just annoying when you get a Rare.
if i be honest this whole thread is just that nobody likes that Rare items are in uber cubelets, Thats my whole point of this thread not that i never get legendary's it's just annoying when you get a Rare.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom