Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

Even though this will be more of a question, it is still somewhat a suggestion. I propose that for helper requirements, where it requires 50 successful website reports, that your amount of successful in-game reports be also affixed to the number of successful reports. I do however acknowledge the fact that when someone reports a cheater through the website they are taking the time to record, upload the video and deliver the report, and I do know that Cubecraft is looking for hardworking, and reliable people who are willing to take their time off to go on the website to report, but some people have hardware limitations that would make it very hard for them to record a cheater on their device. I think that the requirements for 50 successful reports should also include your amount of in-game reports. Maybe they should require at least 5 successful website reports to ensure the player knows how to use the website, and maybe an increased amount for the requirement of in-game reports.

An alternative solution is to accept the format of .mcpr on the report website, this format is also known as the replay mod format while using replay mod, it simply just records a script of your game which is very hardware-flexible, because actually you are just collecting some text and script of your current world and the players. I also do know that mcpr's can be converted to the mp4 format, but it takes a lot of editing in the replay mod software to actually get a viewable video. If there was some software where you could just simply drag and drop or select a mcpr file, and it would allow you to open, move around in spectator mode, and view the report, it could greatly increase the amount of legitimate reports on the forums.

TL;DR
Include in-game reports towards the required 50 reports for helper, and accepting the mcpr format on the report website.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Cubecraft admins are currently changing the helper requirements. They realised that the current report-style application process doesn't truly reflect a moderator's full job, as there are many different aspects of the network and volunteers can't be expected to cover all of these aspects.

See this thread for more information: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/were-changing-how-we-run-cubecraft.225304/

Idk much about the mod so I can't really give my opinion on that.

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
But if your pc cant run a programm like OBS how would you be able to help people as a staff member since for example having discord and minecraft open at the same time to help someone with something causes issues.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
But if your pc cant run a program like OBS how would you be able to help people as a staff member since for example having discord and Minecraft open at the same time to help someone with something causes issues.
I have a Macbook that can easily run discord and Minecraft at 60 fps and at most, 6-7 chrome tabs, but once I start recording, on any type of software, my laptop's performance immediately declines.

Actually I think the reason that my performance decreases during recording is because of my current CPU, an i5-2415m, because recording your screen is very heavy on the processor this will start to cause stutters. I am able to run multiple programs at a time because of the additional RAM that I purchased for my laptop. I'll be purchasing the Razer Blade 15 in March so all my lag issues will soon cease to exist. :P

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
I have a Macbook that can easily run discord and Minecraft at 60 fps and at most, 6-7 chrome tabs, but once I start recording, on any type of software, my laptop's performance immediately declines.

Actually I think the reason that my performance decreases during recording is because of my current CPU, an i5-2415m, because recording your screen is very heavy on the processor this will start to cause stutters. I am able to run multiple programs at a time because of the additional RAM that I purchased for my laptop. I'll be purchasing the Razer Blade 15 in March so all my lag issues will soon cease to exist. :p
did you allready take down the refresh rate of your recording normally it is like 60 but you can set i down too 10 fps or the resolution to 720p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom