Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
100
184
34
www.youtube.com
I know this topic has been talked about a lot but I really think that Trios would be such a fun thing. Whether it’s eggwars, skywars, block wars, etc. it can be so much fun. If you look at Hive statistics, trios is doing so well and it’s something that CubeCraft hasn’t capitalized on. I hope that cubecraft can add this! Let me know what you think by replying to this suggestion!
 

InkAsriel

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
887
906
144
23
The Netherlands
you would say teams of 3 would be one of the most common things to make, so im quite surprised its not there yet. i highly agree with this idea :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: zMigi_

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
1,284
2,087
204
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I was thinking this as well and I believe skywars eggwars and lucky islands need trios
 
  • Like
Reactions: zMigi_

Cyanlloyd

Well-Known Member
Feb 8, 2020
233
426
114
24
I’m not sure about this. Doing this would split up the community again. The quads community for example was split up when mega got added. Still a fun suggestion though
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom