Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

videogamehero68

Novice Member
Jun 27, 2020
I have been playing cube craft on bedrock with the same 2 friends for the past 4 years. Our favorite mode is eggwars. Which we love, But we hate how there is no trios. We usually have to play squads or duos. And when we play squads. Our teammate usually messes us up in some type of way. I wish there could be a trios mode. 5 teams, 15 players, and a bunch of cool maps you could make or get from cubecraft Java. Please take this into consideration and make cubecraft better. P.S it’s already amazing. Thank you for reading this.

videogamehero68

Novice Member
Jun 27, 2020
adding trios is going to split up the community and also it's okay to carry your teammate
How is it gonna split the community? If you have 3 friends how is it gonna do that? And sometimes teammates are trolls, I’ve been in games with people who camp generators so we can barley get iron, gold, diamonds, and people who’ve purposely broken our own egg defense just to troll us.

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
How is it gonna split the community? If you have 3 friends how is it gonna do that? And sometimes teammates are trolls, I’ve been in games with people who camp generators so we can barley get iron, gold, diamonds, and people who’ve purposely broken our own egg defense just to troll us.
I’m pretty sure if teammates sabotage your own egg defense and stuff it might be a reportable offense.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I would LOVE this feature in Eggwars because it’s in Java, so it would be a little less work then making an entirely new version, but I play in groups of 3 99% percent of the time and the 4th teammate just subtracts from the team on squads, and most of the time it’s better when they leave the game.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
If I were you I would still vote agree. I honestly doubt they would, but I’m still gonna vote agree because I have hope and you never know, they might they won’t implement it right now but definitely in the future.

RadiumWave

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
North Carolina, United States of America
Pronouns
He/Him
I like this idea for the future. Currently lots of development and updates are going on and it might not be the best time. This is such a major sugestion considering many many maps would need to be made and it could take litterally months. Like the idea but maybe hold off on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom