Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loutros

Jan 13, 2018
France
Hello hellooo, i'm french i'm mad of your server. I wanna help u to translate maybe some games in french because for example, when i invite some friends to play, they dunno english and it will probably help them if the tutorials or textmessages in a game could be translated.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello hellooo, i'm french i'm mad of your server. I wanna help u to translate maybe some games in french because for example, when i invite some friends to play, they dunno english and it will probably help them if the tutorials or textmessages in a game could be translated.
You can translate important threads into French, in the support sub-forum!
I think the staff team will allow normal people to translate tutorials into French, because we already have a French moderator, but you can still try though! Good luck :)

Loutros

Jan 13, 2018
France
You can translate important threads into French, in the support sub-forum!
I think the staff team will allow normal people to translate tutorials into French, because we already have a French moderator, but you can still try though! Good luck :)
Oooooh, well! Who's the french moderator here? :P

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Translations are always great and helpful for others! Go for it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom