Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 15, 2021
can we be able to trade in the skyblock lobby, like if i was to trade with someone i would have to go to my profile thing and add them, but to add them you would have to put their name down just so i you could bring them to your island so you can drop them stuff, but what if you on a console or something... it is really hard to write something, so what if you could go to profiles and press trade, and there will be a list of people playing right now, and your friended people would show up first.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
can we be able to trade in the skyblock lobby, like if i was to trade with someone i would have to go to my profile thing and add them, but to add them you would have to put their name down just so i you could bring them to your island so you can drop them stuff, but what if you on a console or something... it is really hard to write something, so what if you could go to profiles and press trade, and there will be a list of people playing right now, and your friended people would show up first.
You can’t trade. Even by adding them to your island they won’t be able to bring it back to theirs.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom