Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mastrf

Jul 30, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
We need to Improving the lobby and we need a trading hall that can help us with our tasks and makes it More fun to do Trade with players that are More op then the others and we need to improv the shoop because its no way a grass cost 10,00 coins ir gravel is cost 4000 and when we need to sell somtihing for coins it well be 253 for 128 rooster

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
One problem, a trading hall open to all players would allow the better players to give their useless items to beginning players who would find them ridiculously overpowered. Nice base idea, but I feel like this would need some work to get implemented.

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
Iridinox summed it up nicely, and I'd also add that it would take a lot of restrictions to make a trading system feasible. IMO, it wouldn't be a great addition to the game.

mastrf

Jul 30, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
One problem, a trading hall open to all players would allow the better players to give their useless items to beginning players who would find them ridiculously overpowered. Nice base idea, but I feel like this would need some work to get implemented.
Thats right and it can be fix when if i can buy it frim him with coins or they Put a lemeted trade opitions or you have to be on the same lvl with other player or you can put it in frame that everyone can see and the better brice gets it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom