Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree Hardcore Mode Towerdefence is unfair?

• No. Leave it the way it is

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Yes. But don't remove. Just fix points like (for example) more building time + stronger towers

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Yes. Remove Hardcore Mode competely from Tower Defence

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Edited additional response in. If the logs still exist all the way back then, then it may be possible to do so. Permaban those who abused the exploit.
Permaban seems a bit radical, but that will be at the discretion of the staff. But as you mentionned, stories like this occured often in multiplayer video games (very common in MMOs), and purges almost always happen after those incidents.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Much better, but do they still have a save file from that time?
Permaban seems a bit radical, but that will be at the discretion of the staff. But as you mentionned, stories like this occured often in multiplayer video games (very common in MMOs), and purges almost always happen after those incidents.
The exploiters got caught around November 4 years ago. It wasn't until around March that the GMs from the game I played completed the purge. I had 3 items deleted (1 came back after reviewing its logs) because their original owners crafted them using glitched points. If the people here get tempbanned and rolled back, then the illegal points must also be removed and anything they bought using them. Otherwise, permaban is an easier way.

Reactions: Manchot999

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
The exploiters got caught around November 4 years ago. It wasn't until around March that the GMs from the game I played completed the purge. I had 3 items deleted (1 came back after reviewing its logs) because their original owners crafted them using glitched points. If the people here get tempbanned and rolled back, then the illegal points must also be removed and anything they bought using them. Otherwise, permaban is an easier way.
A perm ban still seems a bit too harsh. After all, this isn't even considered an exploit, it's just a highly unfair and unbalanced gamemode. On the other note, though, I support a rollback of wins, because 3000 wins is a lot considering how long it takes without abusing the rank privileges. The hardcore mode should definitely be changed, though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on sammvct's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member :D
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
Top Bottom