Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JasonDaSonjay22

May 31, 2016
Hello, I remember when the tower defense game came out, and it was very fun. I would non-stop play it with my friend all day, we had a blast. But, besides it being fun, I liked it because it was simple. The game was very simple. Start out with artillery, archer, ice, mage, and something else (I don't remember) and you can upgrade them to level 4, no upgrade paths, no special abilities, no having to buy upgrades. Like for example, archer levels were the number of arrows it shot, (level 1, 1 arrow, level 2, 2 arrows, etc...) not fire arrows. And Zeus, leach, necro, and turret towers were all buy able towers with coins. And the troops, no more endermites? You have to upgrade silverfish for them. The tower change, I can tolertate a little, since I have a lot of towers, but the troops? I don't like the troops. So, I don't know what the point of this thread is, maybe to see if anyone else agrees that the old tower defense was a lot better, or if the staff maybe, MAYBE, considered bringing it back? It probably won't happen, but it's worth a shot anyway.

If you read all this, thank you :D

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Err well I really love playing tower defense, but I sometimes find it really annoying that it’s not skill based. Games can take up to the maximum amount of time without even achieving anything. I don’t feel like there are that many different strategies. I enjoy the game, but there should be more different gamemodes, 1v1 2v2 and 6v6. Just to make the game more fun and less the same.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
They update gamemodes just to make it more exciting. There will always be people who like the old version better. But, as long as most players like the current version more than the old version, it should stay like this.

Reactions: Marieke2001

JasonDaSonjay22

May 31, 2016
Err well I really love playing tower defense, but I sometimes find it really annoying that it’s not skill based. Games can take up to the maximum amount of time without even achieving anything. I don’t feel like there are that many different strategies. I enjoy the game, but there should be more different gamemodes, 1v1 2v2 and 6v6. Just to make the game more fun and less the same.

Yeah I like that idea. Different game modes and stuff.
They update gamemodes just to make it more exciting. There will always be people who like the old version better. But, as long as most players like the current version more than the old version, it should stay like this.

Yeah I guess you're right, as long as people like it. I just wanted to shed some light on the old one.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Even sweats like me can’t practise their skills 24/7 and I started playing often tower defence and non pvp based games.Its great farm for achievements if you hunt them and it’s quite satisfying if thousands of lvl 5 magma cubes don’t come for your castle:/

Reactions: Marieke2001

JasonDaSonjay22

May 31, 2016
Yeah It is fun to play tower defense once in a while after sweating pvp, (not a cubecraft main) but I just kind of wanted to see who the OG tower defense players are :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom