Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Most helpful strat?

• Total voters

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
1592333164389.png

In this video, we will be discussing basic defense against challenging mobs, and a few quick tips. Remember for this game it is best to learn from others and work together as a team. Whether you are just starting out, or a master at this game, I hope you enjoy it! Thanks to my old mentors who made me want to play this game. @ymbmg @11Ls

If you only want to watch a certain part of the video, below is when the strat is shared:

Exp Stalling: 00:00-00:32

"Free" coins: 00:35-1:11

Defense for Quickstart: 1:12-3:28

Defense for level IV-V skeletons: 3:30-6:03

Defense for blaze rush level 3+: 6:05-7:36

Last edited:

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
This is very helpful for others, but thanks for spreading the secrets >:( <3

Video was really good tho :) 👍

• Sad
Reactions: Matriox

PapaOsoCrafts

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2017
Nice guide/tricks! You are promoting TD and making more people interested or enjoying playing it I dont see the downside at all to be honest.

Also most of these strats (if not all) require teammates capable of using their keyboard and right click on their mouses. which is frankly very unusual.

liniaaltje

May 25, 2020
WELL things are getting more exciting now in TD, now that the common knowledge of defence is shared amongst the public, but there also goes the big chance to win that the decent players have. WHATEVER its still a good video, although I have to agree with Matriox

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I honestly like to use both paths for sorcerer towers but I figured the top path has a better range/cooldown than the artillery tower. I am planning on making a video soon comparing the paths of towers to confirm this theory. :)
My only question is why sorcerer top path? I always thought the top path was a weaker alternative to the bottom one. Time 3:58 in the video.

Tyrantrumred5

Jul 17, 2019
I honestly like to use both paths for sorcerer towers but I figured the top path has a better range/cooldown than the artillery tower. I am planning on making a video soon comparing the paths of towers to confirm this theory. :)
Sounds interesting. Looking forward to seeing your video.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom