Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 16, 2020
United States
Hey Cubecraft Community! I hope you're having a great day!

I was wondering if you guys can weigh in on this. I was playing a Tower Defense Game when two players (one from each team) demanded everyone leave to do a 1v1 Tower Defense Game by spamming "Please leave we want to do a 1v1" and name-calling players who opted to play the game. In spite of us opting in, they built random towers that made it impossible for teammates to build any more towers and play the game. I only have one screenshot of the towers they placed but I don't know or think that is enough evidence.

What do you guys think?
Please let me know thanks :)

2020-07-22_17.15.34.png

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
This is annoying. That's why AUTOALIGN shoud be a MUST.
Please implement the AUTOALIGN and AVOID the 3x3 Towers beeing placed on 5x5 spaces (and vice versa)!

Reactions: InkAsriel

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
This is annoying. That's why AUTOALIGN shoud be a MUST.
Please implement the AUTOALIGN and AVOID the 3x3 Towers beeing placed on 5x5 spaces (and vice versa)!
Adding a spot where it only allows you to place within the lines is great to prevent spaming. Yes, its annoying but im not sure if i want this for there are strats that me and my friends use commonly where we place a 3x3 on a 5x5.

Reactions: CrystalDrop

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Yes, this is an awful issue that has plagued Tower Defense for a long, long time. A simple QoL update would fix this. It's a real shame to see this gamemode in the current state it is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
Top Bottom