Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EliGod

Aug 29, 2017
Hello,

Just today I logged into Cubecraft to play the Tower Defense gamemode which I had played a lot before the update had come out for it. After going into a game I noticed the different changes where there were now two different paths for each tower and that I had to pay just to get them. Before the update had come out for it, I had unlocked most to all of the towers in the Tower Defense, so I looked towards the forums to see if I could fix it. What I had found out is that other people had received both paths when they purchased the towers before the update had come out, and when I looked at what I had, I only had the Sorcerer towers paths unlocked and only them.
So at this point, I was wondering if I could have this fixed so that I could have both tower paths for the ones that I had purchased before or if I have to spend weeks to get the credits back just to get the paths unlocked again.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Hello,

Just today I logged into Cubecraft to play the Tower Defense gamemode which I had played a lot before the update had come out for it. After going into a game I noticed the different changes where there were now two different paths for each tower and that I had to pay just to get them. Before the update had come out for it, I had unlocked most to all of the towers in the Tower Defense, so I looked towards the forums to see if I could fix it. What I had found out is that other people had received both paths when they purchased the towers before the update had come out, and when I looked at what I had, I only had the Sorcerer towers paths unlocked and only them.
So at this point, I was wondering if I could have this fixed so that I could have both tower paths for the ones that I had purchased before or if I have to spend weeks to get the credits back just to get the paths unlocked again.
the tower paths restart after every game. The towers you purchase are there, it's just different when you upgrade them. You either go to one side or the other :P.

EliGod

Aug 29, 2017
the tower paths restart after every game. The towers you purchase are there, it's just different when you upgrade them. You either go to one side or the other :p.
Yes, I know that they reset after every game. I'm talking about how in the lobby you buy the path upgrades, other people seem to already have both paths for a tower that they purchased before the update had come out. While on my end, I only got both paths unlocked for one tower out of 3 or 4 that I previously owned before the update came out for Tower Defense.
I believe that at this point, this is the 2nd time I'm purchasing these towers/tower paths. I've played Tower defense around the time it had come out I believe, where I had first purchased the Necromancer, Zeus, and Turret towers(those were the only other towers purchasable in the lobby) and after another update had come to it which introduced the quake and leach towers. Basically, I've been playing a lot of Tower Defense before and I have had all the towers unlocked before these paths were even added and believe that I shouldn't have to be grinding weeks just to be purchasing all of them again.
But after awhile of thinking about it, it may have just been whenever I played on the Chunk before it merged with Cubecraft and then added Tower Defense. Either way, I just remember grinding a lot of a games like Miner ware for ages just to get the really expensive towers.

Last edited:

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Yes, I know that they reset after every game. I'm talking about how in the lobby you buy the path upgrades, other people seem to already have both paths for a tower that they purchased before the update had come out. While on my end, I only got both paths unlocked for one tower out of 3 or 4 that I previously owned before the update came out for Tower Defense.
I believe that at this point, this is the 2nd time I'm purchasing these towers/tower paths. I've played Tower defense around the time it had come out I believe, where I had first purchased the Necromancer, Zeus, and Turret towers(those were the only other towers purchasable in the lobby) and after another update had come to it which introduced the quake and leach towers. Basically, I've been playing a lot of Tower Defense before and I have had all the towers unlocked before these paths were even added and believe that I shouldn't have to be grinding weeks just to be purchasing all of them again.
But after awhile of thinking about it, it may have just been whenever I played on the Chunk before it merged with Cubecraft and then added Tower Defense. Either way, I just remember grinding a lot of a games like Miner ware for ages just to get the really expensive towers.
So you're saying that your purchased towered disappeared and now you have to buy them again?

EliGod

Aug 29, 2017
So you're saying that your purchased towered disappeared and now you have to buy them again?
Well, I guess so. I never purchased the paths for sorcerer tower, but I owned the tower before paths came out for Tower Defense, and received the paths when I logged in to play. But when it comes to me owning the necromancer, turret, and the Zeus before paths came, I had none of the paths owned when I played, which is just really confusing. I would completely understand paying for the basic towers paths(e.g. Mages and ice) since you didn't have to pay for them before.

EliGod

Aug 29, 2017
But I think at this point, I'm just going to stop whining about it and just play the game and hope it doesn't take so long to get points needed for the path upgrades. So if someone could please lock this thread, that would be great. Thanks.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
But I think at this point, I'm just going to stop whining about it and just play the game and hope it doesn't take so long to get points needed for the path upgrades. So if someone could please lock this thread, that would be great. Thanks.
I'm pretty sure upgrade paths are in game and restart after every game. You don't use the points you earned from playing minerware to upgrade the towers. You use the coins in game( the coins you get while playing tower defense). When you upgrade a path, it doesn't carry over to the next game.

EliGod

Aug 29, 2017
I wasn't ever meaning the coins ingame, I meant the credits that you get from winning/losing a game that you then spend in the lobby to get tower paths.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Well, I guess so. I never purchased the paths for sorcerer tower, but I owned the tower before paths came out for Tower Defense, and received the paths when I logged in to play. But when it comes to me owning the necromancer, turret, and the Zeus before paths came, I had none of the paths owned when I played, which is just really confusing. I would completely understand paying for the basic towers paths(e.g. Mages and ice) since you didn't have to pay for them before.
What im getting from this makes no sense, it sounds like your saying you had the paths before the update and lost them after,
If thats the case you didnt lose anything, tower upgrades were reworked to give multiple options, you used to be able to upgrade directly to tier 3 on a necromancer, but in the update it was downgraded to a max of tier 2, and tier 3 changes the golem to either a shulker or snowman which you have to buy with points, same with the ice tower or mage tower tier 4 is a special ability unlocked with points

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Before the new update, 'paths' didn't exist in the game. This is why you could upgrade your towers freely when purchasing them once in the lobby. After the new update, 'paths' were introduced. This is the first time they were ever introduced. With that said, when the update dropped, no one got the two tower paths for free.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom