Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this tower be added? (Answer after reading, please)

• Total voters

CrypticV

Dec 27, 2017
Dear all players and tower defence enthusiasts,
I have a new tower idea.I'm going to call it, the Reaper tower.Now it might make you feel nostalgic knowing the name, but let me tell yoi, I would recommend this tower being set at 8000 gold because of the detail il, describe if it even gets added,which I highly doubt XD.

Main Concept:
Sucks the life force out of enemies slowly and deals more damage over time. (Starting at 65 per 2.5 seconds for lvl 1, and slowly building up to maximum upgrade lvl 4 .I wanted to add this idea because whenever I play a game the main reason of really losing is because of heavy tanks and runners.I thought of this tower idea to cope with that.

Schematics:
It will have a ray similar to that of the Leach Tower, which I genuinely feel like it is most similar too as well.It will have a block diameter in a circle of 9 which I feel like isn't that OP and is a fair amount for starting and at lvl 1.When at lvl 2 it will do about 225 damage per 7.5 seconds and a block circle diameter of 13.At lvl 3 it will do 442 damage in 11 seconds.For the last lvl,4,
It will do 675 damage in 14.5 seconds.The levels are divided into separate parameters meaning that when it is lvl 4 it will not do a lvl 1 attack in 2.5 seconds, it will only do the attack it is set to, which is in this case 675 damage in 14.5 seconds.

*Improvement:It will have a cool down of 5 seconds after it kills an enemy with over 700 health.

Design:
I do t really know for this one, I'm bad at building and drawing in real life so that also influenced my building skills in MC.If this does even get added, which I again doubt then the developers can do what they think looks is right.

Too OP or too UP? (Overpowered or Underpowered)
I thint personally this is too OP.I would really like to hear from you guys so I can edit the schematics and formula designs/looks with my sister who also plays TD and is actually amazing at building.I'm going to edit later and upload screenshots too of what I think the tower would be cool to look like.Thanks again, let me know your feedback.

Last edited:

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Seem to be a bit too OP, keep in mind that the other team also can place this tower and it will be harder to get to their castle. It's also similar to the leach tower and would probably need some more difference and maybe doesn't damage that much. It would almost be impossible to win a game if you place this tower and upgrade it.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I don't know how I feel about new towers being added. This one seems too op and I think we have enough towers (Well, kinda)

CrypticV

Dec 27, 2017
I'll edit it so that it has a cool down to prevent being too OP.Let's say that after it kills an enemy with over 700 health, it will have to wait 5 seconds.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Do you have an idea how the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4rth stages could look like?
Is it 3x3 or 4x4
I know we have a lot of unique towers, if a new tower were to be added I would like it to be unique, with that in mind, your tower is pretty close to the leach tower as you said yourself, maybe it could have a different effect?

Edit: I meant 5x5! (Instead of 4x4)

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you have an idea how the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4rth stages could look like?
Is it 3x3 or 4x4
I know we have a lot of unique towers, if a new tower were to be added I would like it to be unique, with that in mind, your tower is pretty close to the leach tower as you said yourself, maybe it could have a different effect?

It can be either 3x3 or 5x5
As we know 4x4 does not exist although that would be interesting.

Also, this tower seems like a weaker leach tower.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
happy birthday!!1
Xi1m wrote on Alemiz's profile.
hppy birtdhay!!1 :3
UncleSpect wrote on Alemiz's profile.
HAppy birthdayy Alemizz!!
UncleSpect wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom