Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
This is going to be a quick thread post for a few ideas that I just had:

1. The ability to upgrade the mobs you send in Tower defense, add the ability in the lobbies to be able to level up your mobs with points, maybe even the ability to upgrade certain aspects of the mobs (ex: Speed, hp, dmg, hp regen). Of course, they will have max levels and shouldn't be anything too op (just to avoid way too op zombie waves taking out towers). For the most part, I was thinking a level system where each time you level up the mob their hp and attack get a 10% boost, so if you were to level up a creeper it would get an extra 40 hp. The max levels could possibly vary anywhere from 3-5 levels so zombies could level up 5 times while a giant only 3 times (just to avoid REALLY strong giants). Of course, you could also even make them upgradeable through coins/XP in a game and have the bonuses reset after the round is over.

2. A simple issue I see a lot is ... noobs (not to be mean to new players) for instance: they place mage, ice and poison towers too close together, because they don't understand they do not work so close together, I think it would be a nice fix to not allow them to place these towers when there is another one in a certain radius of one (of the same type) that's already placed (or at least give them a pop-up warning stating that the second one would be basically pointless).

3. My last idea was one I've had for awhile now, I think the game should allow more upgrades with coins/XP in the castle bazaar, one, for instance, the ability to reduce cooldown for sending mobs, for example, paying 200 EXP so that you only have to wait 14 seconds rather than 15 before sending your next wave of troops. Or reducing the warm-up time of your towers, you know that moment when your castle is about to be attacked and you create a bunch of artilleries to stop those early game creepers but the towers would NOT fire, meanwhile, the creepers are just peacefully walking by? That's because of the warm up time that towers take, I think it would be pretty cool if you could reduce the warm up time with XP or coins so that the towers will be more responsive in times of severe panic.

I know this is a lot to ask, but of course, these are just suggestions and not demands, but I think it would be really cool if these (or even one of these) would make it into the game mode. Anyways thanks for your time I hope you have a good day!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom