Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ADRIANLOL

May 25, 2016
i have a suggestion what if in tower defense it had an option to auto send troops like for example: u click your chest and it will have another chest in there with the eggs and the chest is already unlocked and when u click it u click your troops that u want and when the timer is done it will auto send the troops but if u dont have enough money for all 12 it will send how much it can

please dont hate me for this i just think its a good idea

Austrayan

Aug 4, 2016
Australia
I don't think this should be added. You should have to time them properly or else you can go AFK.
Agreed, I feel this will mean players will AFK and not focus on defense and upgrading the defenses. You should be forced to choose what troops you would like and have to manually select them. It also means that whoever is the fastest and is focusing on attacking has a better chance of doing more damage to the castle than someone else who is slower at sending a Giant for example.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
'Please don't hate me for this'. Why should anyone hate you for a suggestion? Suggestions are always welcome!

Tbh I get that it would be nice to add, but people could be abusing it. Like has been said above, people could go AFK and earn money without doing anything. That's way to easy. But still thanks for the suggestion! If you have crazy idea's of what you think that should be added: Feel free to make a thread about it!

ADRIANLOL

May 25, 2016
'Please don't hate me for this'. Why should anyone hate you for a suggestion? Suggestions are always welcome!

Tbh I get that it would be nice to add, but people could be abusing it. Like has been said above, people could go AFK and earn money without doing anything. That's way to easy. But still thanks for the suggestion! If you have crazy idea's of what you think that should be added: Feel free to make a thread about it!
thx

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom