Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should this suggestion get implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
first of all english is not my first language, sorry if I make many mistakes while writting this thread

Im going straight to it: Tower defense is unplayable in normal income mode.

Is just slow and boring, I can even sleep during a whole game because of how boring and slow it is, thats why new players doesnt find it interesting (and even less because they dont understand the gamemode).

This gamemode needs to be faster, since the only way to play it without getting bored is waiting for a gold rank to vote double income (and hoping that he wont make a little bit of trolling with voting normal income).

Me and many other players (even ones with gold+ rank) agrees that normal income should be as fast as double income and double income should be twice as fast as it currently is.

I also want to suggest that 2 more goldmine levels would be a nice addition and will make long games faster, there wont be many ties and with that long games wont be like for 30 minutes if both teams are equally good, in normal income the first one should be 500 coins per second and its cost should be 9000exp, the second one should be 800 coins per second with a cost of 11500exp (ofc with double income the amount of coins should be the double).

Doing this would make it less boring for new players and people with no rank wont need to wait until his gold rank friend is online, basically you wont need to pay to enjoy the gamemode just like in the rest of cubecraft gamemodes.

I hope this suggestion can get implemented since it will make it funnier and more enjoyable for everyone and player base might increase with this change.

.-.

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
Hello there!

As a Tower Defence fanatic, I decided to dive straight into your suggestion with anything that came to mind!

I agree that the normal income mode makes it a slower game, but in my opinion, it doesn't make it too slow. As soon as you're used to playing with double income all the time, normal income will feel very slow. Though, in comparison, this just makes it a longer game. Without any people immediately rushing the other's castle with the mobs they have, because it'll take them longer to even be able to do that. A better tactic is needed amongst the team you're playing with to win this income mode.

In my personal opinion, double income is fast enough. With even faster income, the game will be made too easy and might even be over in a couple of minutes, where the game is designed to last longer than that.

I personally disagree with adding another goldmine unless you're making it really difficult for them to get. If you're playing a long game, coins shouldn't be much of an issue on the highest goldmine unless you're sending out really expensive mobs (giants, magma cubes, etc.)

I understand your worries though, and there are many more players in the Tower Defence community that might agree with you on some points. If this is something you would like to get even more thoughts on from other players, (and you're interested in getting it implemented) you should head over to the Feedback & Suggestions Forum page and post it there!

I hope you have an amazing day! 🌺

lpsdancer

Jun 29, 2021
I like how long the game is in my opinion, it's also rewarding as you get about 30 points per game.
I actually ran a test this morning on the average time, point and exp you get in a game of tower defence.
The average time of a game is approximately 26mins a game, I had games that went for 30+.
Approximately 34 points per game.
Approximately 92 exp per game.
This was after 5 games though, I plan on running a bigger test soon but I don't like staring at a screen for too long lol

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
first of all english is not my first language, sorry if I make many mistakes while writting this thread

Im going straight to it: Tower defense is unplayable in normal income mode.

Is just slow and boring, I can even sleep during a whole game because of how boring and slow it is, thats why new players doesnt find it interesting (and even less because they dont understand the gamemode).

This gamemode needs to be faster, since the only way to play it without getting bored is waiting for a gold rank to vote double income (and hoping that he wont make a little bit of trolling with voting normal income).

Me and many other players (even ones with gold+ rank) agrees that normal income should be as fast as double income and double income should be twice as fast as it currently is.

I also want to suggest that 2 more goldmine levels would be a nice addition and will make long games faster, there wont be many ties and with that long games wont be like for 30 minutes if both teams are equally good, in normal income the first one should be 500 coins per second and its cost should be 9000exp, the second one should be 800 coins per second with a cost of 11500exp (ofc with double income the amount of coins should be the double).

Doing this would make it less boring for new players and people with no rank wont need to wait until his gold rank friend is online, basically you wont need to pay to enjoy the gamemode just like in the rest of cubecraft gamemodes.

I hope this suggestion can get implemented since it will make it funnier and more enjoyable for everyone and player base might increase with this change.

.-.
Dude just send mobs gain experience and increase your gold income it isn't that difficult

Sep 5, 2021
Hello there!

As a Tower Defence fanatic, I decided to dive straight into your suggestion with anything that came to mind!

I agree that the normal income mode makes it a slower game, but in my opinion, it doesn't make it too slow. As soon as you're used to playing with double income all the time, normal income will feel very slow. Though, in comparison, this just makes it a longer game. Without any people immediately rushing the other's castle with the mobs they have, because it'll take them longer to even be able to do that. A better tactic is needed amongst the team you're playing with to win this income mode.

In my personal opinion, double income is fast enough. With even faster income, the game will be made too easy and might even be over in a couple of minutes, where the game is designed to last longer than that.

I personally disagree with adding another goldmine unless you're making it really difficult for them to get. If you're playing a long game, coins shouldn't be much of an issue on the highest goldmine unless you're sending out really expensive mobs (giants, magma cubes, etc.)

I understand your worries though, and there are many more players in the Tower Defence community that might agree with you on some points. If this is something you would like to get even more thoughts on from other players, (and you're interested in getting it implemented) you should head over to the Feedback & Suggestions Forum page and post it there!

I hope you have an amazing day! 🌺
Kinda agree with this. When I play on the server, Tower Defense is my go-to game. I enjoy the strategy of it, just the way my mind thinks. Though normal mode does seem quite slow compared to the Double Income Mode (which I actually prefer), its made to be that way. The one thing you dont have to worry about in normal mode is having each team try and see who can get lvl 5 wither skeletons out the quickest and overtake the opposing team. Having double income does mean more money, but also more stress and making sure your towers are put in quick. I myself have seen many a game of tower defense, but I honestly dont think it needs to be changed all that much. I would like to see another gold mine, but as stated in another thread, I think it should be introduced once armegeddan has already started and then it can be unlocked. Not with any cheap amount of XP either. Thinking at least 15k. That far in the game, its usually pretty stacked up on both sides, and you are both going for the far tougher mobs, not things like zombies and spiders. Thats just my thoughts

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom