Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
I don't like tower defence but i like to make people happy with my slaimlesMagic.

here a like on your video :C

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Well, here's my second video. Hope you guys enjoy it! I'm also working on some more videos while you see this, so other ones should be up in a continuous cycle. ^^

P.S. Sorry for the bad quality. Movie Maker doesn't seem to be acknowledging that I want it to be High Quality. Sorry!

GG, better video than what I can do. I suck at video recording. Heck, I don’t even have a video editor or a thumbnail maker either xD

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
You should get OBS (Open Broadcast Software). I use the free version and it works great! I don't bother with the thumbnails though. I might in the future.
I use GeForce desktop. It works for me and I meant a video EDITOR. If OBS is a video editor, then my bad. GeForce graphics card comes with it I think...

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Well, here's my second video. Hope you guys enjoy it! I'm also working on some more videos while you see this, so other ones should be up in a continuous cycle. ^^

P.S. Sorry for the bad quality. Movie Maker doesn't seem to be acknowledging that I want it to be High Quality. Sorry!

Nice and fast game!

Reactions: Aethiria

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Oh I see. The editor I use is Movie Maker. It doesn't have that many options to use, but it is fairly simple and easy to grasp.
Problem is I would buy sony vegas pro but three reason why I am not.
1. Very expensive
2. Will I even know how to use it?
3. My mom won’t let me...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Top Bottom