Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Track name: Shotgun's Parkour (This will obviously be changed but I chose this name because you can basically build any theme using this map.)
Creator: 5hotgun (@MoonHuntress and Yppilf gave some useful feedback regarding the track.)

Description
The track is one of the longer ones, however, it is still rushable as the map doesn't have too much tower spots. (In comparison with other maps it's one of the maps with the least tower spots)
The track has two splits which won't change the map length, so mobs won't get messed up.
It has two parts that are pretty close to each other, these tower spots can hit on both the upper and bottom (left and right) part of the track. (best shown in the diagonal view)

Details
Track Length: 341 blocks
5x5 Tower Spots: 37
3x3 Tower Spots:
One Sided: 140 Total: 161
Tower Spots compared to Track Length: 58%
5x5 Spots compared to 3x3 Spots: 23%

Theme
I'm quite sure that pretty much any theme works with this map, if you don't like the colours used, simply replace them I'd say. (And maybe a little adjustment is needed at the track distance between the two teams. I have left a decent space between the maps to be able to build at least something that looks like a castle, but maybe more is needed)

As this is a new concept, I'm supposed to link this thread.

If you have any remarks, please do not hesitate to post them below.

Please change the Tower Spots compared to Track Length in this thread to 60-80%. I made a mistake calculating the previous numbers. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Diagonal.png
    Diagonal.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
  • Top.png
    Top.png
    1 MB · Views: 139

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think it’s cool, but plain so maybe add some building and cool features on the side and stuff

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I think it looks good, buy its kinda a mix of barren and zen. So I would like more different maps/tracks to be added
Now you say so, yes it's kind of close to them. Only this one is better balanced (imo), doesn't have a 4x8 raster of 3x3 spots and you can pot at the end. (hopefully) Though I didn't use them as inspiration.
I got another map as well, which I will maybe submit later. That track is more unique and interesting but would give the devs some work to do....🤔

Reactions: Matriox and wxzzrd

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i love your map, the only thing i'd do different is less 5x5 spots, or at least not cramped on each other. the length is great! short, but it will prevent endless games for sure! its not too hard to potion your way to victory as both attacker and defender. im sure the designers can build something nice out of it :) great work! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom