Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mcfreak2000

Sep 15, 2021
Hello! my name is Rafaël but you can call me Raf haha. So i was wondering if you could add another option to choose in tower defence. This option should be called normal tower defence and the one you guys have right now should be called pvp. So what i am saying is make a teamwork type of tower defence where you fight against waves of enemies not online players and have different types of mini bosses and enemies speedy hiddens tankies that type of stuff. And at the end of the game ofcourse a boss battle i play alot of tower defence games and they all have the same thing. Also make maybe a coin system if u win or die at waves u get coins which u can spend on better or just good towers this would make the game alot more fun. Greetings Raf!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Isn't this the same as survival?

Tower Defence is specifically made as a game where you send troops and defend with towers, i don't think this is a great idea. seems like the tutorial

+ you say every td game is the same atm, wouldn't this make it more of the same game every time?

how would you win?

mcfreak2000

Sep 15, 2021
Isn't this the same as survival?

Tower Defence is specifically made as a game where you send troops and defend with towers, i don't think this is a great idea. seems like the tutorial

+ you say every td game is the same atm, wouldn't this make it more of the same game every time?

how would you win?
u win by winning a specific wave and every wave gets harder

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom