Java Tower defence Achievements ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xXIIIIIIXx, Sep 11, 2019 at 7:51 PM.

1. xXIIIIIIXx

xXIIIIIIXx Member

xXIIIIIIXx
    Obsidian
    Tower defence has much achievements but I have some ideas:D
    Fast and furious-Destroy opponent’s castle under 10 minutes without getting your castle damaged-Medium 350 xp,1 cubelet for reward
    Arrow power!/Archer power!
    Place 100 archer towers in one game of tower defence-Medium 500 xp,1 cubelet and 250 points for reward
    I love turrets-Place and upgrade fully 3 turret towers in one game-Easy-200 xp and 20 points for reward
    I’m Spider-Man fan! Sent 1000 spiders in one game
    Hard-1000 xp,3 cubelets and 400 points for reward
    No one wins(tie both win but no one lose)Medium-500 xp for reward
    Pacifist-Win a game without sending any troops-Medium 1 cubelet,300 xp for reward.
    Do you like this ideas?Let me know

2. Finixly

Finixly Member

Finixly
    Obsidian
  3. Fisktratt

Fisktratt Member

Fisktratt
    Emerald
    This can lead to players spamming lvl 1 archer towers everywhere.

I like the other ideas though! Maybe 3 cubelets for the spider achievement is a bit much.
    A tip if you're gonna make more threads like this is to structure the 'list' better. This is an example:

Fast and furious - Medium
    Destroy opponent’s castle under 10 minutes without getting your castle damaged
    Rewards: 350 xp,1 cubelet

Arrow power!/Archer power! - Medium
    Place 100 archer towers in one game of tower defence
    Rewards: 500 xp,1 cubelet and 250 points

4. xXIIIIIIXx

xXIIIIIIXx Member

xXIIIIIIXx
    Obsidian
    My ideas with the rewards are a little bit poor.I focused on the achievements more

5. Zombiepower

Zombiepower Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

zombiepower
    Mod
    PLUS
    This will probably cause some issues with players only spamming archer towers to receive this achievement so I really don't like the idea behind this.
    Seems like a very easy achievement almost everyone can achieve this in 10-20minutes since that they're getting a lot of money easily.
    This will lead to players who're just gonna be placing towers and waiting out untill their teammates destroy the other castle while they're doing nothing and are just watching how they're destroying it.
    Look like a very hard job to do but the rewards you get for this achievement are just a little to much.

6. xXIIIIIIXx

xXIIIIIIXx Member

xXIIIIIIXx
    Obsidian
    There is achievement to send 1000 zombies which is fully impossible and I have done it even thought it’s hard.You have to send 83.33 waves of 12 zombies but I count it for 84.Same with spiders,and yea maybe too much rewards but they cost a little bit more than zombies too..

Zombiepower likes this.