Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HypSandar

May 30, 2016
Serbia
Tour mode would be a side server / hiding players but others in tour mode.

This is a mode to help new players understand the server.

There would be a Queue for Tour Guides which can be accessed in the tour menu

New players, first timers would spawn in the tour mode which hide all other players except new ones and the tour guide player. The Tour Guide leads the newbies through the server explaining them how it works, testing out the mini games, etc.

Anyone can access the tour menu as a Guide or a participant.

However if income of participants in the Tour Queue is low it might be a bit annoying to some of the new players, starting off.
So it could prove better to notify the newcomers here there is a tour menu.

Seems legit?

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Uuhm I think this would be alot of work for the staff to make and it's not necessary important. I think it's not that hard to understand how the server works, most of it is explained in game and if not they can ask in game for some help.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
:/ Cubecraft is easy to understand... Except Assassination ;) and its too big... Players would get bored after 5 minutes really...

HypSandar

May 30, 2016
Serbia
I know its easy to understand, but not everyone is 15.
A lot of players are below 12 and i see a lot of them confused even though as you said, its easy to understand.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I know its easy to understand, but not everyone is 15.
A lot of players are below 12 and i see a lot of them confused even though as you said, its easy to understand.
Even for young players its easy to understand we have billboard saying how to play the games ...

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Deathrun at the Hive be like. I don't think that this is really necassery. And like @mateu9999 said, people probably would get bored and the billboard shows everything you need to know. Or just be like me: play a game where you have no clue about how it works and find out how it works. If people really don't understand the game, there probably will be a few youtubers with video's of the game on their channel or you could ask around in game or at lobby's.

N

Nikboo

We don't need this....
It's not that hard to understand the games and the server. Also most people come to the server from youtubers such as BajanCanadian and PeteZahHutt who make videos of the games that they play on Cubecraft. Also there are buiillboards. The only game which takes a while to understand is Assassins.

HypSandar

May 30, 2016
Serbia
Both of you are literally repeating what he said ^^
Alright, i agree. However i still keep being asked by newbies; How to do that, and that.. Etc ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online
Top Bottom